HUGS 🫂AND KISSES 😘

MAANVI'S POV

"Everyone meet Maanvi Vihaan Gowda, my wife and Bhagat's sister." he said in a loud voice.

I looked at him. I was shocked by the sudden announcement.
He left me and took a step towards Dhruti.
"She is my wife and Bhagat's sister. She is related to two people....two very important people in this company. She can sit and give commands to all of you, but on the contrary, she is working here as the assistant without telling anyone who she is." He yelled at her, making her flinch.

" and remember next time you call my wife or anyone else with something inappropriate, I'll destroy your career, and remember that I am a man of my word." with that he held my hand and took me outside.

He made me sit in the car and he started driving.
"Next time Maanvi, you're going to fight for yourself. Never cry, when I say that I mean it never. It makes you weak and vulnerable and I don't like it when you look like that." He said focusing on the road.
His words were really heart-touching.
"I am sorry." I said and turned to look out.

"Don't tell sorry. You have not done anything wrong. So don't do this next time." His voice was so much more relaxed than before.

I opened the window and closed my eyes for a while. When the car stopped I opened my eyes. When I saw outside, I realized that we were at my house. I looked at him confused.

"I thought you would like to spend some time with Siya." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you so much." I opened the door and went running towards the main door.

As soon as I entered my house, it felt so good.
"Vimaaa...." Siya came running to hug me.
I picked her in my arms and kissed her.
When I went to the living area I saw everyone there and started hugging everyone.
"Where's Vihaan?" Maa asked.
"He's parking the car maa, he'll come in." I said sitting on the sofa.
"So, how's everything?" Shanaya asked.
"It's fine. I am getting used to it slowly." I said and picked Siya up and went to my room immediately.

I know my parents weren't shocked because I liked being alone and I missed my room so much.
"Vimaa, will you go back again?"
"Yes, baby." I said taking a few books of mine.
"Why can't you stay here? I am missing you." I heard her sobbing now. I turned immediately to her. Seeing her cry like that my heart clenched.
I went to her and sat on the floor and pulled her on my lap.
"Don't cry, sweetie. One phone call and I'll be back ok? You can call me anytime and I'll be in front of you." I said cupping her cheeks.
"You don't miss any of us?" she asked making a puppy face.

Hearing that, tears started forming in my eyes and I started crying. I missed everything..... My room.....siya.....my parents.....my brothers.....shanaya....my house....my memories.

I just hugged her and started crying. Seeing me cry like that she started wiping my tears trying to console me, but I wasn't able to control my tears.

At the same time, someone entered my room. It was Vihaan, I tried to look away. I didn't want him to see me cry. He had already seen me once like that and I don't like crying in front of others.

"Prince....." Siya went running towards him.
He took her in his arms and kissed her forehead.
"Princess....what happened you were crying?" He asked getting worried.
"I missed Vimaa, why can't she stay with us, even you can come and stay with us." She said pouting.
"Aww, that's such a sweet offer princess. Unfortunately, I can't. But, I promise you whenever you miss us you can call us and we'll be right here." He said.
Siya pouted at him.
"My Princess is sad so let me give her a kissy and a bear hug." He said in a cute voice.
She smiled at him and when he was done she pouted again turning her face away from him.
"Looks like my princess is still not satisfied." He said lifting an eyebrow and then he kissed her cheeks and started tickling her.
She started laughing very loudly. Seeing both of them a smile appeared on my face.

"Prince....even Vimaa is crying, give her kisses and bear hugs also." she said making a puppy face.

Both of our eyes widened upon hearing her. We both looked at each shocked.
"No sweetie, I am fine now." I said giving her a bright smile.
"No your not. Prince give Vimaa also a kissy and a hug. She's also your princess." Siya said getting annoyed.

"Siya be quiet. I said I am fine right." I kind off yelled at her.
That's it, she started crying.
"Ok princess, calm down." He said wiping her tears.

I got up and went to take her in my arms but she refused to come.
Seriously.

Vihaan kept her down and came towards me. He shrugged his shoulder and pointed his head towards Siya, who was now looking at us.

Within a blink, I felt his hands go around my waist, his face in the crook of my neck, his hot breath on my neck and the smell of his cologne filled my nostrils.

The butterflies in my stomach woke up. It was like I was in a spell and I automatically found my hands going around his neck and I moved closer to him.

It felt good after a long day I had, this warm comforting hug of his felt very good. I closed my eyes and kept my head on his chest.

After 1 minute, he was about to step back but I held him. I wanted to stay in his warmth for a little longer.

I came back to my senses and I was about to step back but he held me in my place and then kissed me on my head and then I felt his lips on my left cheek. Now, I felt a roller coaster in my stomach. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks and my ears burning with heat.

He then took a step back and looked at me, as soon as our eyes met I looked away.

There was a knock on the door and I thanked god. It was Shanaya who came to call the three of us to have dinner.

......................................................................

Hey peeps ❤️,
I hope you all liked this chapter. If you did then please do like and comment, it's the biggest motivation. Let me tell you one thing from the next chapter you will get at least one romantic scene.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.