MEET VIHAAN GOWDA

VIHAAN'S POV

It was 5 in the morning. I have the habit of waking up at 5 from when I was in second grade and it still continues. I walk out of the walk in closet wearing my gym clothes and head towards the gym. Once I entered the gym, I started playing some music, the room was soundproof so no one could hear anything.

After working out for almost one hour, I saw Rishabh walking inside the gym. Rishabh usually starts his workout at 6:30, that means my workout for the day is done.

"Goodmorning bro." He said walking towards me.
"Morning." I replied taking a towel from the table nearby.
"Any meetings today?" He asked drinking his protein.
"Yeah there is one but it's not our company's. I need to go to Abhinav's company. There is a meeting there. So if you have other plans then continue with it."
Abhinav Shetty is my best friend and I am one of his partners in the company.
"Come on bro, if you are not going to the office then there should be someone who should be there to take care of things." He said looking at me.
"Seriously Rishabh you never liked going to the office, why do you want to go today all of a sudden?" I asked confused by this sudden change of behaviour.
"Seriously come on. For the first time I want to go to work and you have problem with it." He told getting annoyed.
"Ok fine, do as you wish. I ll call my assistant and tell her." I told him and started walking out.
"Or you could give me her number and I could tell her myself." He said making me stop.
"Are you hitting on my PA!" I gave him a death stare.
"Come on bro, she's hot and smart. It's like getting a girl who is both smart and beautiful, which is rare." He said smiling at me.
"Really? You are not going to do anything stupid. You get that." I warned him.

Rishita Sharma is my new PA. She is hard working and does everything perfectly. She ll be working with me for 2 years and then she ll take care of her family business. Her father is one of the partners in Abhinav's company along with me. I don't want any of us to fall in trouble because of Rishabh. Though I love rishabh I don't like few things about him. He's a Playboy. Thats one thing which I hate the most about him. But it has never bothered me much because he never caused any problem.

"I won't bro. I was just joking." He started laughing.
"It better be a joke." I told him with a serious tone.
I took out my phone and clicked a picture. Though I don't like socialising much, I like to be close to the people I love and I send them snaps, even though the number of people on it is very less.

 Though I don't like socialising much, I like to be close to the people I love and I send them snaps, even though the number of people on it is very less

With that I walked out of the gym. I grabbed my protein shake on the way and started looking at today's schedule. The meeting was at 10:30.
I went to freshen up and walked into my closet to get ready for work. I took out a black turtle neck shirt and a white blazer and got ready for work.

 I took out a black turtle neck shirt and a white blazer and got ready for work

Vihaan's outfit

I went down to the dinning area to have my breakfast.
"Goodmorning mom." I said hugging her.
"Goodmorning dad." I said touching his feet.
"Morning." Both of them told together smiling at me.
"Goodmorning munchkin." I looked towards my sister who was lost in her own world.
"Seriously V, I am 18 years and you still call me munchkin." She said making a puppy face.
"Remember that you are always my lil one." I said kissing her forehead.

"And you ll always be my baby elephant." Rishabh said hugging her from behind.
"Chee Rishi, atleast munchkin is cute, but baby elephant makes me feel fat."
S

itara said making an annoyed face.
"Who said you are not fat?" Rishabh said raising his eyebrows at her.
"Are you serious!! Firstly, you don't tell girls that they are fat and secondly, I am not fat. Right V?" Siya asked me with her eyes filled with curiosity.
"You know that he's joking right. Now eat your breakfast, you are getting late for college." I said and started eating my breakfast.

"What is that 'V' ' bro' and all, can't you call him Anna?" Maa said shaking her head.
"Mom its weird to call them Anna."

(Anna : brother in kannada)

"Exactly mom and also we are comfortable this way." Rishabh said supporting Sitara.
"Mom let them call whatever they want. I like it that way." I said getting up from my place.
"I don't understand what's wrong with this generation." Mom said frowning.
I went to her and hugged her. "Ok now relax. I got to go now. Bye!" I said kissing her head.
"Bye dad, bye Tara." I said and looked at Rishabh.
"Don't forget what I said." I said reminding him of our morning talk.
He nodded.

I went to my room took my things. Now I have to go to Abhinav's company for the meeting.

......................................................................

Hey loved ones❤️,
Hope you all are doing well. This chapter didn't turn out to be the way I wanted, tell me what you guys think. Only if you guys tell me i can make some changes in my writing 🙂. So, please vote and comment.

Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates