LET'S TRY!! 😢

MAANVI'S POV

I felt I was the happiest person on Earth. Everything was perfect and I loved it. Shanaya is pregnant. Rishita and Rishabh are dating which I knew before her telling me.

"I am sorry.... I didn't mean to hide it from you." Rishita said drinking her cappuccino.
"Well I already knew it but let's just forget it. I am in a good mood, so I am forgiving you." I said.

Rishabh wrapped his hand around Rishita bringing her closer to him.
"Few months back you hated hearing his name and look at you now." I said smirking.

"Well who wouldn't hate it when someone comes and keeps flirting with you and acts like he's the only handsome guy existing." She said making Rishabh shocked.

"Seriously..... What changed then?" He asked.

"I don't know. Mostly I finally got the attention and love which I wanted and never got from anyone. Except Maan." She said looking at me and stressing on the last words.

"I love you." Rishabh said smiling cheekily.
Rishita gave him a wide smile.
"I love you." She said holding his hand.

"I am really happy for you both and I really don't want to be a third wheel so I'll leave now. Vihaan is coming to pick me." I said and got up.

"You sure Maan?" Rishita asked.
"Yes.... Enjoy guys." I said picking my purse.

"Bye Maan." They both said together and I left to see Vihaan already waiting for me.

"You could have come in." I said.
"Why? To see my brother and my assistant romancing?" He said making a disgusting face.

I rolled my eyes and sat in the car.
He started driving.

"Vihaan."
"Hmm."
"What do you think about taking things further?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked shifting his focus towards me.

"I mean you know.....we are happy now.....we are financially stable ..... Everything is so perfect.....so..... I was thinking about kids." I said playing with my fingers and not looking at him.

As soon as I finished, the car stopped suddenly making me jerk. I looked at him to find him staring at me with wide eyes.

" I am sorry....I didn't mean to scare you....it's okay if you don't want to.....I mean....we should do it only if both of us are ready." I said regretting whatever I said before.

He got out of the car and came to open the door for me. I got down from the car and looked at him.

He held my hand and looked into my eyes.
"Remember one thing love, no matter what, I am always ready to spend my life with you in every way. I want to enjoy every aspect of my life with you and about kids..... Even I want to have kids and if you are ready then even I am." He said kissing my knuckles.

My eyes were filled with tears. When I expected him to get pissed he shocked me with his words. This is the reason I love him..... I love him so much that I would do anything and everything for him.

I hugged him tightly.
"Let's try from today." He said and I looked at him smiling.

1 month later

It had been a month since we both decided and there's no change. We try and try but it's of no use.

I meet my gynaecologist and she said that I need to take care of myself more. I need to change my lifestyle. I need to balance my PCOS.

I didn't get my periods yet so I hoped I was pregnant and I got myself a kit without informing Vihaan.

I was alone in my room and held the kit in my hand thinking whether to use it or not.

I got up from the bed making my way to the washroom. I finally did everything as said in the instructions and waited for the result.

After 1 minute, I took the stick in my hand and a lone tear falls from my eyes.

I held my stomach and hugged myself while my whole world shattered.

It's a single line meaning its negative. I am not pregnant. Why should it be so hard?
I sit there holding my stomach thinking that I can never have a baby. I can never have a baby. My baby.

Tears started rolling down my eyes as I sit there thinking how unlucky I am to not be able to give birth. To not experience the most beautiful aspect of being a woman.

I throw the kit in the dustbin and make my way to the bed and to think about how unfortunate Vihaan is because he loves kids and cannot have any with me.

I cannot give him a child......a heir......a symbol of our love. Tears start flowing effortlessly as I think about my bad fate is bringing unhappiness in our lives.

I don't think I can ever give Vihaan the happiness by giving birth to his baby.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt warm hands wrapping around my stomach and pulling me closer. I turned to look at Vihaan who was still wearing his office clothes and was on the bed beside me.

He wiped the tears and kissed my wet cheeks.
"I am ......"
"Shhhhh.... we'll talk later. Sleep now." He said patting my back and pulling me closer.

I don't know when and how but I was soon lost in my sleep as I clutched to Vihaan like a panda.

......................................................................

Hey peeps,
Hope you all liked this chapter? I know it was kinda emotional. But what to do every story has a sad part. I hope you all liked it and please vote and comment. Three more chapters and this story will come to an end so people start showing all your 💕.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates