AM I IN LOVE?👩‍❤️‍👨

VIHAAN'S POV

It was morning at 6 o clock and we all decided to go to Kollam. Bhagat, Shanaya, Siya, Rishabh, Sitara and Vivek were going by taar and our parents by car.

So I and Maanvi decided to take a bike.
"Do you ride bikes?" She asked hesitating to sit.
"I was obsessed with them when I was in college." I said and she sat behind me.

I pulled her hands and wrapped it around my waist.
"I always wanted to go on a long bike ride." She said as I was riding the bike.

"Looks like your another wish is fulfilled." I said.
"Yess." She said hugging and resting her face on my back.

We reached Jatayu park in Kollam and it was indeed a very beautiful sight.

We sat there for a while looking around and enjoying the view.
"Siya careful." Maanvi said running behind her.
"Got you princess." I carried her in my arms kissing her forehead.
"Put me down....put me down..... I want to go there." She said struggling to free herself.
"But you are not going to run." I said and she nodded.

I put her down and then she ran. This girl.
Maanvi came and stood beside me. We both sat down and watched the kids play.

Maanvi was smiling looking at the kids.
"You like kids, don't you?" I said looking at her.
"A lot. I love them." She said still looking at them.
"How many kids do you want?" I asked without thinking anything.
"Two. An older son and younger daughter." She turned to face me and asked.
"What about you?"

"How many ever you are willing to give birth to." I said smiling at her.

Her smile faded. Did I tell something wrong?

"Hey, I am sorry."
"No it's not that. It's just......you know I am not that lucky." She said looking down.

"What do you mean?"
"I have PCOS. I don't know if I'll conceive or not and even if I do, I need to keep my health at utmost care. Follow proper diets, exercise and healthy lifestyle. It's all tough and I am not sure that even after doing all that I'll be able to conceive or not." Her eyes were filled with tears.

"You know there are so many options to have kids. Surrogacy, adoption etc, you should not worry much about that." I said putting my arm around her shoulder.

"You....you are fine with adoption?" She asked with a shocked expression.

"Yeah....why not?"
She smiled at me and hugged me.

We left from there and reached a restaurant for eating.
"Maan, what do you want for eating?" Vivek asked.
"Whatever you guys order, order the same for me." She said.
"Then order fish Vivvi." Bhagat said.
"Ayyyy.....you can't do that." She complained.
"Maanvi, then tell properly what you want to eat." Menaka maa said.

"I don't know." She said making a puppy face.
She turned towards me.
"What are you ordering?" She asked.
"I guess fish." I said

Bhagat and Vivek started laughing and Maanvi pouted angrily.
"What happened?" I asked confused.
"Maan doesn't like fish. She hates fish." Vivek said.

"Ohhh."
"Then I'll take full meals." I said looking at her.
She looked at me with a huge smile on her face.
"Ya even I'll take that." She said.

"You'll get fish even in that." Shanaya said.
"Ohhh....then I don't want anything. I'll eat later." She said getting disappointed.

Our food came and really looked good.

I was about to take my first bite when I saw Maanvi

Without touching the fish, I mixed the rice with veg curry and tried to feed her.
She looked at me shocked.
"Eat this. It's veg, it doesn't have fish." I said moving my hand towards her mouth.

She smiled and opened her mouth. I kept feeding her and then once she said she was done I started eating.

We finished eating and started heading towards our hotel.
"Vihaan....vihaan....stop stop." Maanvi shouted. I immediately stopped the bike and looked at her getting tensed

She looked at me making a puppy face and blinking her eyes innocently.
"Ice cream." She said in a cute voice pointing towards the ice cream stall.

I laughed at her and got down of the bike.
"Seriously love, one day you'll kill me for ice cream." I said and she laughed.

We both went there and got an one cream for her.
The way she started eating it like a kid, she was so cute.
"I am not going to share my ice cream with you. So you better get an ice-cream for yourself." She said looking possessively at her icecream.

"I don't want your icecream Jannu." I said laughing at her innocence.
"But....you did share your food with me so have a bite." She said bringing her icecream near my mouth.
"And dare you take a big bite." She warned.

I chuckled and took a bite.
I saw her eating her icecream and a smile appeared on my face.
She was indeed like an innocent child.
Smiling always, cries for silly things, shy, loves ice cream and chocolate. God knows how we both became so close and now I can't even stay away for a second without seeing her.

"I am done. Let's go." She said coming near the bike.
I went towards her and grabbed her waist.
"What....what are you doing?" She said in a low voice.

I leaned forward pecked her lips and licked it. She indeed tasted like butterscotch icecream. I gave her another peck and pulled back.
"You had some icecream on your lips, Jannu." I said caressing her cheek.

She looked down, her cheeks were red and her ears were like tomato.
I chuckled seeing her like that.
I really love to see her like that. I love it when she blushes for me. I love it when she comes close to me. I love it when she takes an initiative. I love it when she sleeps in my arms. And all this has resulted in questioning myself one thing.

Am I in love with her?

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned to know what happens next and also vote and comment.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id - _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates