SURPRISE!😮

MAANVI'S POV

Everything was really going well. Vihaan and I had become really close. My relationship with his family had grown stronger and I loved my new life.

It was almost 9 pm and Vihaan wasn't back from work. I went to the closet to change my clothes. As usual I took my shorts and shirt but then immediately my eyes fell on the neatly folded piece of cloth.

I took it in my hand and decided to wear that instead of my regular.
It was given by Rishita as my wedding gift. But I kept it aside thinking I would never use it.

I changed my dress and came out of the washroom. I sat on the sofa putting my legs on the table in front of me and started listening to songs.

I heard the opening of the door and looked at the direction to see a very tired Vihaan walking in.
"You look tired." I said and he turned to look at me and didn't tell anything.

"Vihaan."
I didn't get any reply.
"Vihaan."
"I am sorry what?" He asked looking blank.

"I said you look very tired." I said.
"Yeah it was a hectic day." He said and walked towards the closest to change.

After a while he came back.
"You sleep Maanvi. I have some work, I'll finish it and come." He said and walked out without waiting for my reply.

I sat on the bed staring at the ceiling not knowing what else to do untill he comes back.

*************

VIHAAN'S POV

I was sitting in my study. I couldn't take out the sight of what I saw an hour back from my mind. I just left because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I tried concentrating on my work but it was of no use.
I heard the door opening and I looked towards the door.

My breath hitched. She was standing there, looking absolutely hot and sexy in that dress.

 She was standing there, looking absolutely hot and sexy in that dress

"Fuck." I murmured to myself.

She walked in and stood in front of my desk.
"Are you done with your work?" She asked.
"Yeah almost." I said not looking at her.

How could I even look at her? She looked very tempting.
I saw her sitting on the couch and looking at her phone.

"Maanvi, you can go and sleep." I said but she didn't even look at me nor did she replied.

"Maanvi?"
"Maanvi?"

Ok what did I do now? Is she ignoring me?