CONFESSION!!🎤

MAANVI'S POV

He was driving the car and I had no idea where to take him.
"So where should I drive to? I can't simply be driving right?" He said.

"I don't know actually. I just wanted to go out with you but I didn't plan anything." I said giving an apologetic look.

He chuckled.
"You are cute." He pinched my cheek and I looked at him confused.
"Ok, how about we both go have dinner and then go for a long drive?" I asked.

"Sounds good."
We both then went to a restaurant and had our dinner.
We both then sat in the car.
"So where do we go?" He asked.
"I don't know. Just go wherever you want." I said and turned on the radio.

We both spoke, laughed and sang enjoying each and every second.
I don't know where we were but it definitely looked like an isolated place.

I told him to stop the car and got down from the car. He followed me.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Nothing. Can we just stand here for a while?" I asked and he nodded.

He put his hand over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and looked at the sky.

 I rested my head on his shoulder and looked at the sky

"Vihaan can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Anything Jaanu." He said.
"You said you dated a girl for a year right? Did you love her?" I asked.
"Well love is strong word Jannu. It was infatuation. I was a teenager. I could hardly differentiate what love and infatuation is." He said.

"Then what's the difference between love and infatuation?" I asked putting my chin on his shoulder and looking at him.
"Infatuation is more like attraction mostly because of the other person's appearance and is for a very short time. If you find someone better you just forget about the previous person....but love, love is not like that. It stays forever and as per me you can fall in love only once Maanvi. You don't know what's right or wrong in love, you'll just love that person....trust that person with your life and deep down you'll know that he/she is the one." He said.

I looked at him and he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.
"I am telling you again leave your business and become a speaker."
He chuckled.

"Vihaan, I want to give you something." I said.
He raised his eyebrows with a surprised expression.

I opened the car and took out a gift from my bag and gave it him.

"Open it." I said biting my lip.
He opened the box with a smile and took it in his hand.
"Maanvi this is beautiful." He said and I felt satisfied.