BONUS 1

Finally I can have a peaceful day after a very long time.

Rishita came back from the US and she asked if she could baby sit Agastya and Aru.

I immediately said yes because I needed a break. Some alone time where I can spend some quality time with myself.

Sitting on the floor of the balcony I am reading 'twisted hate'.

I finished reading the first 2 books of the twisted series and this is the third one and as I finish reading one book I fall in love with it.

Currently I am in love with twisted hate.

The heat and passion Josh and Jules have between them is just making me get involved more and more in the book.

I start reading the lines as I get completely lost from this world teleporting myself to the fictional world.

The dirty visuals which are going on in my mind.....

'He approached me again and dragged the tip of the vibrator over my clit, just light enough to send a bolt of sensation rocketing through my body but not enough to provide the friction I desperately needed.'

As I read the visuals just kept getting wild.

'"You look so beautiful, tied up and waiting for my cock." His breath skated over my neck before he followed it with his tongue. He kissed and teased the sensitive spot on my nape while he pushed the vibrator inside me with agonizing slowness.'

"Do you want me to tie you to the bed and make you come till the edge without giving you any chance to release, Jaanu." Vihaan's hot breath and seductive voice was enough to bring me back to reality.

I hurriedly shut the book and got up from there facing him.

Taking a step closer he took the book from my hand.

"Vihaan....." I yelled trying to snatch the book from his hold and my bad, he just raised it higher and I had to curse my short height.

He held the book high and opened the page I was reading.

"I sucked in a sharp breath when he pushed my breasts together and slid his cock in between them. Pre-cum dripped onto my skin, allowing him to thrust more easily......" He started reading and I closed my eyes getting embarassed.

"Stop it....." I said hitting on his chest trying to snatch it from his hand.

"The hardness of his arousal against the softness of my breasts stoked the flames in my body so high I thought I might combust." He read and looked at me.

I looked away feeling embarrassed from getting caught.

"You really read these kind of stuff?" He asked and I just shut my mouth without speaking anything.

"Anyways where are the kids?" He asked and I was glad he divert the topic.

"Rishita asked if they could have a sleepover at her house and I said yes cause I wanted some quality time." I said and he smirked.

Sometimes I really wonder what's wrong with this guy.

"Quality time uhh?" His smirk was now growing into a smile.

"Alone. I wanted some quality time with myself." I said eyeing him but his smirk was still there.

"Do you spend your quality time reading this?" He asked pointing at my book and now I had to shut my mouth.

Every time I open my mouth I dig my own grave.

"When you have a husband like me who can do everything practically to please you, why do you want to read some fictional characters having sex." He said as his finger traced the corner of my face moving towards my jawline.