FIRST KISS!!😘

VIHAAN'S POV

I look at her red-painted lips and as soon as my eyes fall on her lips she licks it. I want to kiss her but what if she's not okay with it?

I look into her eyes again and I don't know why but I start to lean towards her and she does the same. My lips slightly brush her soft lips and when I feel she's not feeling uncomfortable, I press my lips to her.

Her lips are so soft. I slowly start moving my lips and holy fuck she tastes like paradise. I can get addicted to her.

I feel her hands moving up and down my chest and then encircling my neck. I smirk kissing her and then fasten the kiss by pulling her closer to me and holding her neck, I deepen the kiss.

Once she moves her hand towards my hair, I lose all my control and pick her up making her wrap her leg around my waist. I make her sit on the bonnet of the car and start kissing her. I take her lower lip in between my teeth and bite it lightly, she moans and then I start kissing her lightly to ease her pain.

When I feel she's out of breath, I break the kiss and lean my head to hers, breathing heavily.
"You do know that we are in the middle of the road right?" She said breathing heavily.
"Yeah."
"Good. Just wanted to remind you." She said laughing between her heavy breaths.

I too started laughing with her. I looked at her and pulled her down to her feet.
"Come let's go home." I said opening the car.

"So.....how was your first date with me?" I asked, looking at her.
"It was the best." She said smiling.
"Best date ever, right?" I asked curiously.
"Well, this is the only date I have been to so far... So yeah the best date ever."

"Wait.....what? This was your first date?" I was shocked to hear that.
Maanvi looks really pretty and I thought she has dated people before.

"Yeah. You know Bhagat and Vivek were always protective of me. So, they never let anyone date me. They used to scare people away. So ya technically I have never dated anyone. You are the only guy who has ever come that close to me." She said fidgeting with her fingers.

"So....that was your first kiss." I asked licking my lips.
"Yeah." she said looking down.

Omg. I was the first person she kissed. I will be her first in everything. I need to thank Vivek and Bhagat. A smile came on my face.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked looking at me.
"Nothing. You were actually pretty good for your first kiss. I mean I wouldn't have known if you wouldn't have told me." I said diverting the topic.

"Woww...I am honored to get a compliment from an ex-playboy." she said laughing.

"Ayyyy..... That was in college." I said laughing with her.

"So, how many girls have you dated?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

Ok...I don't like where this is going now.

"I don't know."
"Wow... You have dated so many people that you don't remember the number." she said with a shocked expression.

"Heyy....nothing like that. I never dated people exactly. It used to just be a casual thing..... Like one night stand. I dated only 1 girl and it was like for 1year." I said.

I know she's going to get a really bad impression about me now.
She turned completely towards me and stared at me.
"So how many girls have you slept with?"

Opps

"Around 30-40 I guess." I said in a low voice.
Her eyes widened upon hearing the number.