ANOTHER DATE 🥂

VIHAAN'S POV

It was a hectic week at work and finally I was going to be free today. I finished my work fast and it was still 12 pm.

The door to my cabin opened and I was about to yell at the person who entered without my permission and to my surprise it was my wife.

She came in with a bright smile on her face in a very good mood.
"How come you are here?" I asked her.
"Why am I not allowed here? Ok fine then I'll leave." She said getting sad and turned to leave.

I immediately got up from my seat and held her wrist stopping her.
I hugged her from behind putting my head in the crook of her neck.
Her Jasmine perfume making me go crazy.

"I never said you to leave. You can come here whenever you want." I said running my nose on her neck.
"Vih..vihaan" she said getting effected from what I was doing.
I smirked and kissed her on her neck and turned her to face me.

"I...I..I came to give...give you this file." She was looking everywhere except in my direction.
"You could have given it to me at home. I was coming home anyways." I said.

"I came to meet Rishita." She said.
"You came to meet Rishita and not me. I am offended, love." I teased.
She immediately looked at me with guilt in her eyes.
"No...I didn't mean that. I wanted to meet Rishita as well." She said.

I laughed at her.
"Ok fine go meet her. We'll go home together." I said kissing her forehead.

******************

MAANVI'S POV

I went out of his cabin and found Rishita deeply engrossed in her phone.
"Looks like you are busy in your phone these days."
She immediately looked at me.
"Ohhh Maan." She came and hugged me.

"Are you by any chance dating and hiding it from me?" I asked looking suspiciously at her.

"Oh come on Maan, you would be the first person to know if something like that happens." She said looking down.
I knew she was lying.

"So.....when are you planning to tell him?" She asked.
"I don't know. I mean I thought of taking him on a date and..."
"That sounds perfect. He's done for today. So go ask him out." Rishita said cutting me off.

"But....I am not prepared. Where will I take him? I have not planned anything." I started thinking about where to take him but nothing seems right.

"Sometimes doing things without planning is better." She said giving me a smile.
"I guess." I said.

"Ok so let's go inside. You ask him out and I'll get his signature." She collected the files and we both went towards his cabin.

I went in first and she followed. She went and stood beside him telling him to sign. I stood in front of him.

When he was reading, Rishita kept telling me to ask him but I didn't know how to do.
Just then Vihaan saw us.
"What happened?" He asked.
Rishita hit her head with her hand and looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I shook my head negatively telling her not to do something stupid.

"Sir.... Actually my friend wants to go on a date with you but she's too shy to ask you." She said grinning.

I looked at her shocked.
My eyes widened and I looked down immediately after seeing him smirk.

"Is it? Thank you for informing Rishita." He said.
"I'll leave now." She said and left leaving me in an awkward situation.

"Come here." He said softly.
I didn't move. I kept looking down.
"Come here Jaanu." He said lovingly and as soon as I heard the word Jannu, I got hypnotized and went towards him.

He held my hand and got up and made me sit on his chair and he sat on his knees.
"So you wanna take me on a date?" He asked making circles on my hand.
"Yes." I said still not looking at him.

"Ask me properly and I'll come." He said.
Seriously.

"Vihaan do you wanna go on a date with me?" I asked. Thank God I didn't stammer.
"No." He said.
I was almost about to cry.
"Why?"
"Ask more sweetly." He said.
I am really so damn pissed at him now.
I remove my hands from his hold and cup his face and he smirks.
"Vihaan will you go on a date with me?" I asked.
"No, try again."
I am going to torture this guy some day. But today I want to do what I thought so even if I have to do it a thousand times I'll do it.

I wrapped my hands around his neck.
"Vihaan" I kissed his forehead.
"Will" I kissed his right eye.
"You" I kissed his left eye.
"Go" I kissed his right cheek.
"On" I kissed his left cheek.
"A" I kissed his nose.
"Date" I kissed the right side of his neck.
"With" I kissed the left side of his neck.
"Me?" I looked at him making an eye contact.
He smirked. He was enjoying this so much. And then finally I kissed his lips, just a peck.

"If my wife asks so sweetly, how can I tell no? If I say no then I'll be committing a sin." He said with a smirk.
Goddd
I pushed him down and got up to leave.
He immediately held my wrist and got up and made me sit on his lap while he sat on his chair.

"I am sorry." He said laughing.
"You don't mean it." I said rolling my eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes at me." He said.
So even he doesn't like it. I'll remember this.

"So you are coming right?" I asked again.
"Yeah, but before that."

He leaned forward and started kissing me.
I shifted on his lap and I could feel him....I could feel him getting hard. I immediately pulled back and looked away.

I stood up and held his hand.
"Come let's go."

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Next chapter is going to be interesting. So stay tuned and do vote and comment.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates