COFFEE DATE!!☕

MAANVI'S POV

It is Sunday today and there's no office. Vihaan had to go for lunch with his new partners. Mom and Dad went to their friend's anniversary party. Tara went to her friend's house. So only me and Rishabh are at home.

"Hi Rishabh, want something to eat?" I asked as I saw him coming towards the kitchen.

"No sissy, I just came for water." He said.
"Seriously you found no other better name than sissy?" I said making a disgusting face.
"Don't you like it? It's so cute." he said laughing.
"Yaya very funny. Just call me Maan." I said giving him a glass of water.
"Ok Maan. You know what let's spend some time together." He said his eyes sparkling.
"Yeah sure sounds fun."
"Ok, so can you just make coffee for both of us, I'll get some snacks." He said and went to get some snacks.

I started making coffee for both of us. I then kept it on the dinning table where other snacks were kept.
Then both of us sat down and started speaking.
"So how's married life?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee.
"Not bad I guess." I said.
"Are you sure? Because Vihaan can be an ass sometimes. I mean he doesn't know how to act properly with girls sometimes." He said raising his eyebrow.
"So far it's good." I passed the cookies to him.
"Rishabh can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure Maan." he said smiling.
"mmmm....during my wedding, when I met Vihaan's friends they were shocked to see him getting married and they were like I am not the girl who he usually prefers. What did they mean by that?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"Well I don't know the exact story, but Vihaan used to be a playboy during college....you know flirting, one night stand etc etc. He used to never think about marriage and he used to think it is not meant for him and then something happened and he stopped dating." he said.
"Ohhh."

"Trust me, he's nothing like that now. He's so possessive about you. You know he used to check his Instagram everyday to see if you have added him in your close friends and then when he realised I was in your close friends he got so jealous. And that reminds me of something stay like that for a second." He took his phone and clicked a picture of me sipping coffee.
Mostly he's putting a snap. I immediately got a notification. I opened to check the snap.

 I opened to check the snap

"He's gonna be soo jealous. I am gonna love it." he said excitedly.
"Seriously Rishabh, you are just overthinking nothing like that is gonna happen." I said even though I was blushing.
"Nono Maanvi, you don't know about him. He's very possessive about his things and everyone close to him. He used to hate it when someone touched his belongings and he also hated me for a very long time after I was born because our parents didn't give all their attention to him when i was born." He said laughing.
"Omg. That's something serious." So is he going to get jealous now?