REUNION!!💫

MAANVI'S POV

I have been married for 2 months now and it's going pretty great. Vihaan understands me. I have been given the lead for the collab project representing Vihaan's company. He told me to work from home. So ya everything was going great.

"Hey Maan." It was rishita. We planned to meet at our usual place.
"Hey."
"So, what have you thought? Are you coming?"
She was speaking about the class 10 reunion party which is going to happen tomorrow night.
I really didn't want to go because I didn't call anyone for my wedding and if they got to know I was married they would kill me with questions but, I wanted to meet all of them.

"Yeah, only if you're coming." I said.
"I am not going. They have asked to bring your date or spouse as well and i am not dating anyone and you know Navya is going to come." She said with a sad face.

So basically what happened is, when we were in 10th Rishita was dating a guy named Rishil and they dated for 2 years and one day she caught him kissing Navya. So, she hates both of them.

"I am not going with Vihaan. We both can go alone." I said smiling at her.
"Really!! Then we are going." She said screaming.

The next day, I started searching for the outfit for the reunion. I was not able to decide which one to choose. Then I finally settled with the black dress. I got ready and went to pick rishita.

 I got ready and went to pick rishita

My outfit

Rishita's outfit

Rishita's outfit

"Did you tell Vihaan that you are going to the reunion party?" She asked.
"

I tried to call him he didn't pick so I just messaged." I said looking at my phone if he has replied or not.

We reached the place named NIRVANA. We both went to the washroom immediately and started checking out ourselves.