GOOD NEWS?? 🤰

MAANVI'S POV

It has been five months and nothing good has happened yet. I started loosing all my hopes. For the past five months I have been going to my gynaecologist regularly and I have been following everythimg properly.

I come out of the pharmacy holding the kit with a very little hope. I enter my room and lock it and do all the steps and wait for the result.

I take it in my hand and tears start rolling down. My grip tightens on the stick and as I look at it. As I stare at the red colour on the stick a smile forms on my face. The two red lines which I wished to see from the past five months. I didnt want to get my hopes high, it could be a false result as well.

I took my purse and left to the hospital to meet my gynecologist. After meeting her I went to get an UV scan and waited for the results. Once the reports came, I went to meet my doctor.

As soon as I entered her cabin she came and hugged me.

"Congratulations Maanvi your going to be a mother. You are pregnant." she said as she broke the hug.

My eyes were filled with tears. Tears of happiness. Finally I am getting what I wanted. I am really happy. I hugged her back.

"Thank you so much for everythimg doc. I am indebted to you." I said as I was on cloud nine.

"I just did my job Maanvi you followed everything with utmost determination and dedication." She said and I smiled.

I left the hospital holding the reports and I wanted Vihaan to know this immediately. So I sat in the car and told the driver to go to Vihaan's office.

As I entered the office I was greeted by everyone and as I moved towards his cabin I met Rishita.

"Hey Maan, what a surprise!" said hugging me.

"Rishita I'll talk to you later, I need to talk to Vihaan immediately." I said and I rushed towards his cabin ignoring whatever she was trying to tell.

As I entered the cabin I heard a very angry Vihaan shouting on the phone. he was facing the other side and had no idea that I was inside.

I sat on the sofa and was waiting for him to cut the call but the call kept going and his anger kept fuming.

He cut the call and turned only to throw his phone towards the wall angrily breaking it. I stood up shocked and scared by his actions.

"Vihaan..."

He turned to look at me and was shocked to see me.

"Vihaan..." I took a step towards him only to get interrupted by him.

"Maanvi, go home now." he said angrily not even looking at me.

"But.." I was about to say something when he looked at me his eyes were red and showed only anger.

"GO HOME MAANVI. NOW." He yelled making me flinch.

I have never seen him like that. I controlled my tears and left from his cabin. I saw Rishita on my way but I didn't stop because if I speak to anyone now I will cry and I would complete break in front of them and I don't want that to happen.

VIHAAN'S POV

I got a call from one of my partners and I had entered into an heated argument with him. He kept speaking unnecessary things making me angry. I was pissed and angry when the call ended that I threw my phone away angrily.