LUNCH!!

MAANVI'S POV

I and Bhagat reached home. I got some ice cream for Siya. I know even though Vivek would have got her ice cream in the evening, she would never refuse to have an extra scoop of ice cream.

I went to my room and got changed to my night wear and headed down for dinner. I saw that everyone were already seated and were waiting for me. I went and took a seat beside Siya.
"How was your presentation Maanvi." Papa asked, taking a bite of chapati.

"It was good paa but Bhagat came and spoilt it." I said eyeing towards my brother who was now chuckling.
"

What did you do now Bhagat?" Maa asked looking at him.
"Nothing maa she's just over reacting. I already told her why I was present in the meeting." He said staring at me.
"Whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Bhagat hated it when I rolled my eyes but he couldn't shout at me in front of my parents so he just ignored it.

"Shanaya, I have called Vihaan and his family for lunch tomorrow. So make sure everything is perfect." He said looking at her.
"Ok, they are fine with non veg right?" She asked looking at her husband.
"Yeah. I want everyone to be at home tomorrow especially you Maan." He told giving me a serious look.
"Seriously why should I be there. It's not like I know them. You guys enjoy. I ll go out with Rishita." I said as I ate my food.
"You are not going anywhere. You will be staying at home or I'll call abhinav and tell him that your my sister." He said.
"Thats not fair. You can't do that." I said as I stood up from my place.
"Ohh I can and I will you know that. Now sit down and eat." He said imitating me and started eating.

I sat down without telling a word. Shanaya got up laughing seeing me and my brother arguing like kids and went inside the kitchen. I finished my dinner and went to my room. I took a snap and went to sleep.

 I took a snap and went to sleep

*************

The next morning I woke up did my routine and went down to the kitchen.
"Shanaya want some help?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.
"No sweetie I'll manage everything." She said smiling.
" Come on I am asking you, the one who always runs away from doing housework." I said as I took the knife and vegetables from her hand.

Shanaya is a doctor. It's not like she is at home always. She works in a hospital and she also has a clinic of her own. But at the same time she manages everything. Just like me Shanaya likes to be independent and that's why I love her and I look upto her as a sister.

"I ll cut these, you do something else." I said giving her a smile. She smiled at me and then started cooking. By the time we finished cooking, I mean by the time Shanaya finished cooking it was 12.