FAMILY TRIP!!

MAANVI'S POV

"Maanvi, come fast we are getting late." I heard mom calling me.
I and Vihaan took our luggage and went down to meet our family.

"Hi Maan, how are you? " Vivvi came towards me and hugged me.
"Good Vivvi. Long time. I missed you so much." I said and went to Bhagat.
"Hi lil one, how are you?" Bhagat said giving me a bear hug.
"I am good. I missed you so much."

We all then headed towards the airport. We were going to Kerala.
As soon as we landed we went to our hotel.

All of us went to our respective rooms. I went to the balcony to get a view.

 I went to the balcony to get a view

It was so beautiful and cosy.
I felt Vihaan's hands wrapping around my waist and I relaxed in his arms.

"You like the view?" He asked placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's so beautiful and cosy." I said placing my hands on his wrapped hands.

He pulled me closer hugging me tightly and making it cosier. I closed my eyes and put my head behind resting my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and then my cheeks and then my jaw trailing down to my neck. He kissed the joint of my neck and shoulder gaining a moan from me. He kept placing wet kisses there making me moan.

He moved a little lower and started kissing, sucking and biting. I gripped his hand tightly digging my nails into his skin.
"Vi...haan."
It was paining when he was biting and it immediately stopped when he started licking and placed wet kisses.

He turned me to face him and I placed my hands on his chest. He saw me and smirked. He leaned forward and pecked my lip. He did it thrice and then started sucking and biting it.

When both of us were out of breath, he let go, placing his forehead on mine.
"I am addicted to you." He said breathing heavily.
I felt heat rushing towards my cheeks and my whole body was on fire.

I moved my hands around his neck hugging him. It was so cosy, the weather, the hugs, kisses making it even better.

There was a knock on the door and I let go of him and went to open the door.
"Maan, you and V need to come down now, we are going out." Tara said staring at my neck.
"Ok."
"And before you come please hide that." She said pointing towards my neck and giggling.

I went and stood in front of the mirror to see hickies on my neck.
OMG OMG what did he do??

I touched it and hissed when it pained. He came and stood behind me with a smirk.
"It looks good on you." He said touching it and pecking it.
I stared at him like are you crazy and then concentrated on the hickey.
"I can't even hide it with my clothes." I said getting annoyed.
I then tried to hide it with concealer.

"We need to go down now. Everyone are waiting." I said to him taking my things.
"You go, I am not coming. I have a meeting now." He said opening his laptop.

"Ohh."
Then I went out to inform everyone that even I am not coming and told them I am feeling a little tired. Then I went back to my room with a lot of chocolates in my hand.

"You didn't go?" He asked looking at me.
"No, I didn't feel like going." I said and he smiled.

I went and sat beside him and saw him doing something in this laptop.
I opened my chocolate and started eating it.
"I usually don't share chocolates and icecream, but today I am in a good mood so take it." I said passing him the chocolate.

"Thank you for being so generous. But I don't like chocolates." He said smiling at me.

Did he just say he doesn't like chocolates.
"Seriously, you don't like chocolates? Are you even a human?" I said looking at him with wide eyes.
He just laughed.

I broke a peice of the chocolate and took it near his mouth.
"Atleast try once." I said trying to feed him.
"No Maanvi. I really don't like them." He said getting annoyed.

Seriously, I was so kind to him and now he's ignoring me, how can he?
I got an idea at that time.

I got up and pushed him a little back from his laptop and sat on his lap.

He looked at me with wide eyes. I took that piece of chocolate in between my teeth and moved towards him.

He laughed and shaked his head.
"Peceee" I said as I wasn't able to speak properly.
"This is really a very tempting offer." He said laughing and then leaned towards me taking the chocolate from my mouth. He kissed me. Sucked on lips. I could taste the chocolate from his lips. He bit my lip and then leaned back looking at me.

He bought his thumb to the corner of my lip and wiped the remaining chocolate and got his thumb near his mouth and licked it.
Ohhh myyyy godddd

"So.... How was it?" I asked smiling and looking down.
"What? The chocolate or the kiss?" He asked with a smirk.
"Chocolate." I said looking down and blushing.
I never thought I would do something like this.

"I liked it." He said and I shot my head up. I broke another piece of chocolate and tried to feed him.

"I liked it when I was eating it from you." He said and I blushed more.

He took the piece of chocolate and brought it near my mouth i opened it and held it in between my teeth. He immediately leaned forward and started kissing him. The heat between us making the chocolate melt. He licked my lips and then bit it. He picked me up and made me sit properly, wrapping my legs around his waist and started deepening the kiss. I pulled back and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"I like it when you are in my arms, sitting on my lap." He said.
I wrapped my hand tightly around his neck and kissed his neck.

I heard him groan. So, I started kissing his neck and started biting and sucking on his neck leaving a mark behind. He hissed when I bit but he pulled me closer to his body and tilted his head giving me more access to his neck.

I pulled back and saw his face.
I touched the fresh mark on his neck.
"Now even you are marked." I said smiling.

He just smirked at pecked my lips.
"I'll happily carry these marks on me, love."

I smiled hearing his words and hugged him.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned to know what happens next. Please show some love by voting and commenting.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates