CUDDLING!! 🛌

VIHAAN'S POV

I came back from the office at 9. I went to my room as I was already tired. I saw Maanvi sitting on the couch holding her stomach in one hand and her phone in the other hand.

"Are you fine now?" I asked not sure what to ask.
"Yes, fit and fine as an absolutely healthy person." she said her tone filled with sarcasm.
"I am sorry." I said feeling bad for her.
"It's fine, I mean I am sorry too. I can be moody at times." She said shrugging.

I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes and came back.
"Are you planning to stay awake tonight also?" I asked sitting on the bed.
"I don't know. I'll sleep when the pain reduces a little I guess." She said struggling with her back.
"Come here." I said motioning my hand.

She didn't argue, she just came and sat on her side of the bed. I went towards the drawer to take Volini and then I went to her.
"Lay down on your stomach." I said opening the cap of Volini.
"Why?" She asked with a surprised expression.
"Just lay down Maanvi." Though I didn't mean to order her it came out as an order.
She finally laid down on her stomach. I sat beside her and started lifting her shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asked turning towards me.
"Be quiet for a while." I said turning her.
I rolled her shirt and left her lower back bare. I sprayed the Volini and kept the bottle aside.
I hesitated for a while and then slowly put my hand on her lower back.

She was about to tell something but stopped after seeing me.
I started massaging her back slowly and she started relaxing. Her skin was smooth and nice.

A moan came out of her mouth.
Fuck!! Her moan sounds so good.
"This feels so good. You have magic in your hands." She said and I smirked.

I continued doing it for 10 minutes and then stopped.
"Better?" I asked looking at her.
"So Much better. Thank you so much." She said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and switched off the lights except for the bed lamp.

I came to my side of the bed and laid down. I thought for a while to cuddle her or not. Rishita's words played back. She said Maanvi won't feel uncomfortable with me.

Forgetting everything I just moved closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

**************

MAANVI'S POV

I felt relaxed for the first time during my periods. His rough hands on my soft skin were so good. I could live like that forever. I really miss his warm hands now.

My thoughts were broken when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I froze. I looked at him and I was about to tell him something but he kept his finger on my lips.
Omg, I am definitely going to die today.

"Sleep Maanvi. It's already late and sleep comfortably, your husband earns enough to buy new sheets, clothes, and even a bed if needed. Sleep without thinking anything." He said.
My heart stopped. That's so sweet of him. How did he know I was feeling scared about staining? He kissed my head and pulled me closer to his body and wrapped his hand more securely around my waist.

It felt so good, to be so close to him, to cuddle him, and to be in this warmth.
"Goodnight Maanvi." His warm breath hit behind my ear. I got goosebumps immediately.

"Good night Vihaan." It was the first time I took his name while having a conversation with him.
As soon as he heard his name, he pulled me closer to him and now I want to freeze this moment forever.

I just wish I could sleep like this every day and now I think I just love cuddling him the most.

I wake up feeling something hard underneath me. When I open my eyes I find myself sleeping on Vihaan's chest. I look up to see him still sleeping. So I snug closer to him. It's the first time in my life I fell asleep fast. It feels nice to have someone to cuddle with.

I look up at him keeping my chin on his chest. He looks beautiful. His face is very attractive. His closed eyes and composed face are very soothing to look at. I look at his hair, it's very messy and he looks soo cute.

I love his hair. I always wanted to run my hand through his hair. I smile looking at his face. I'll never be able to look at him like this when he's awake. I take my hand near his head and move the strand of hair which was falling on his eyes. I really want to touch him, pinch his cheeks but I am scared, what if he wakes up?

I look at the time it was already 6:30. I try to wake up, but his hand is too heavy and when I was struggling, I woke him up.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" He asked trying to come out of his sleep.

Wow. His morning voice is so sexy. I bit my inner lip trying to control my feelings.
"It's actually 6:30. We are late." I said looking at him.
"Oh.....ohhh." He said leaving me and getting up from the bed.
"And also thank you so much for yesterday. I slept well after so many days." I said smiling at him.
He looked at me, trying to understand what I just said and then when he did, he replied.
"No need to thank me, Maanvi. You're my wife and it's my responsibility to make sure you are happy and if you're in pain it's my responsibility to see that you are okay."

I didn't know how to take his words, in a good way or bad way. Am I being a burden for him when he calls me his responsibility? Or is he taking care of me because I am his wife and he cares for me?

Ugghhh..... I just hate myself. Why do I always overthink so much? I really need to shut my mind for a while so that these unnecessary thoughts stop coming into my head.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
How was this chapter? Hope you all liked it. Stay tuned to know what happens next and show some love through votes and comments.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates on this book❤️.