BEST FRIENDS

MAANVI'S POV

I left my office and headed towards Glen's bake house. It was a place where usually I and Rishita usually meet. I went and sat there waiting for her. After 15 minutes she came.

"I am soo sorry. From how long are you waiting?" She said panting
"From the past 19 years there's not a single day you were on time. So I am used to it now." I said getting up from my chair and hugging her.

Uhhhh!!! I missed this. This hug. This comfort.

"I missed you Rishi." I said still hugging her.
"I missed you too Maan." She said still panting. I let her go and both of us sat down.

"So tell me, what was soo important that you called me telling me to come running?" She asked drinking water.
" First let's order something." I said. We started ordering. We ordered some red velvet cupcakes and cappuccino.

 We ordered some red velvet cupcakes and cappuccino

We started eating and I started wondering how to tell her that I was going to get married

"Now can you tell me what it is?" She asked eating a cupcake.
"I think I am getting married." I said taking a sip of my cappuccino.
She chocked on the cupcake as soon as she heard what I said.
"What do you mean I think? And when did this happen? And how come I didn't know? And who is this unlucky bastard?" She asked all at once getting way to excited and pissed.

"Well I said I think so, because nothing as of now is confirmed. Only our families have said yes. It happened partially yesterday and partially today. You are the first person knowing this apart from my family and that unlucky bastard is Vihaan Gowda." I said as the corner of mouth quirked up.

She chocked again and started drinking water.
"You mean Vihaan Gowda, the CEO of Jaya enterprises and my boss." She said as her eyes widened.
I nodded.
"Holy fuck!" She sat back digesting the whole thing.
"So tell me Rishi, how is he?" I asked leaning forward.
"I don't know about him because I have been working there only for the past 2 months, but from what I saw and heard, he's a workaholic, he loves his family nothing is more important than his family and he's very kind to his staff but if they mess up he gets really pissed." She said sipping her cappuccino.
"What about dating and relationships?" I asked.
"Didn't hear much about it. Though I heard that he was a Playboy in college. Now he isn't dating much." She said.
"The only problem is his brother, he is such a flirt. God knows who's gonna marry that bastard." She said as her eyebrows rose.
"You mean Rishabh?" I asked.
"Yes that bastard. You know he flirts shamelessly with me." She said nodding her head.
"Ok calm down and stop using cuss words." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Are you happy with this?" She asked.
"I don't know, I am trying to figure it out. Everyone said it's the best decision and that I won't regret it. What do you think?" I asked her.
"I know him more than you so I can actually say that he's not that bad." She said.
"He looks hot and many female employees die for him. You should be happy getting a hot one." She said grinning.
"Stop it don't speak all that in front of me. It's disgusting." I said as my cheeks flushed with heat.
"Someone is blushing." She said making me laugh.
"Ok stop it now." I said eating a cupcake.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She said almost screaming.
"I said you not to cuss..."
"If you turn your head back even you'll start." She said.
I turned and got a glimpse of Vihaan.
"Holy shit." I said ducking my head.
"Who is cussing now?" She said grinning.
"Stop it. Tell me who and all are with him." I said keeping my head ducked.
"He, Rishabh and I think his sister." She said.
I am dead. I am having the worst day of my life today.
"Why are you hiding Maan? Don't be a coward, come on sit straight. Don't be a weakling." She said making me sit straight.

I sat straight and without even looking that side I kept my full focus on my food.
"Woman! Your seriously having a bad day. All the tables are occupied except the one beside us." She said laughing.
"Why the hell are you laughing? Are you seriously enjoying seeing me suffer? Don't forget that Rishabh might flirt with you now and I might, I might give him your number as well." I said making her laugh die mid way.
"You are really a bitch." She said making me laugh.

"Miss Sharma! It's quiet a pleasant surprise to meet you." Rishabh said standing behind me. I think no one noticed me yet.
"Indeed a surprise sir." She said giving him the most fake smile I have ever seen.
"Enjoy your time Miss Sharma. We won't disturb you." I froze as soon as I heard Vihaan's voice.

"Thank you sir." She said and then looked at me with an evil smile. I know what she's going to do now. I gave her a head shake telling her no, my eyes were almost begging her not to do what she was thinking.

"Excuse me sir." She said her evil grin extending.

Now I regret blackmailing her.

......................................................................

Hey peeps ❤️,
Hope you all liked the new chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter and please do vote⭐.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id - _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates❤️