MAANVI INITIATES A KISS 😘

VIHAAN'S POV

It was really a hectic day at work today. I came home tired and went to the kitchen to drink some water.
"Good evening sir." One of the house helpers wished.
I just nodded and went to fill the glass.

"Did Maanvi come home?" The house was extremely silent.
"Yess sir. Sir actually....... Ma'am fainted today." He said hesitating a little.

What??? She fainted and no one thought of calling me.
"How is she now and where is she?" I asked, getting tensed.

"We don't know sir. She's in your room with Tara ma'am and Rishabh sir." He said.

"Did she eat anything?" My head was filled with hundred questions.
"No sir."
"Fine. You guys can leave." I said and removed my blazer and put it on the sofa, rolling the sleeves of my shirt I went inside the kitchen to cook.

After making paneer butter masala and some orange juice, I arranged everything in a tray and carried it to our room.

I opened the door to see the three of them laughing.
They immediately stopped as soon as they saw me.
What did I do now?

"Wow bro.... You got dinner for all of us." Rishabh said raising his eyebrow.

I just ignored him and sat beside Maanvi.
I turned to face her and then saw how weak she was. She looked pale.
Instead of asking questions, I just started feeding her.

"I can eat." She said trying to take the tray and she immediately stopped after looking at me.
I was so damn pissed right now. She didn't even bother to tell me.

She kept quiet and started eating.
"Yeah so where exactly did you faint on the bus?" Rishabh asked looking at her.

She fainted in a bus???? Why the hell did she go in a bus in the first place??

"She almost fainted near the door. The bus was so crowded, we weren't even able to move our hands." Tara said.

Near the door??? I tried to control my anger and concentrated on just feeding her.

"So how did you feel Maan? I never fainted in my life?" Rishabh asked too excitedly.

"I don't know exactly. But it wasn't like how they show in movies. I really had no idea I was about to faint. One second I was seeing everything properly and the next second I saw people surrounding me."

"Ohhh" Tara and Rishabh said together.

"But you know I still can't understand how I was lying down completely on the floor when the bus was so crowded."
"I know right." Tara said.

This woman fainted and she is more concerned about how she was laying down completely on the floor. What's wrong with her?

"And you know what's the best part when I opened my eyes I thought I was dead and I thought I was in heaven and it felt good because my mind was so blank without any thoughts, I liked it and then I started thinking why heaven was not beautiful and why it was so crowded and stinking." She said.

"Seriously Maan." Rishabh said and the three of them started laughing.

What was so funny about that?. She fainted and she thought she died both of the things are not funny. My anger was fuming.