HALDI

MAANVI'S POV

My mehendi turned out to be really beautiful. I loved it. Today is Haldi and I thought of wearing a saree.
Shanaya came and gave me the saree and the jewelry and asked me to get ready fast.
I don't know how to tie a saree, so Shanaya helped me out.

Maanvi's outfit

I got ready as fast as I can and went down. The decorations were beautiful.
As soon as I went down I saw Siya playing with flowers.
I went to her and sat next to her.
"Hii sweetie."
"Hi." She said without even looking at me.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I am making a Rangoli." She said and looked at me.
"Aww.... My baby." I took her in my arms and kissed her head.

"Maanvi come here." Maa called me and made me sit.
Then everyone started coming one by one and applied haldi on my cheeks, palm and feet.
"You look lovely Maan." Rishita said as she applied the haldi.
I looked at her and smiled.
"Bhagat and Vivek, even you both come and apply." Maa said.
"Maa she still smells like Mehedi, I don't want to go anywhere around her." Bhagat said and Vivek nodded.
"Oh please, both of shut your mouth and come here now." Shanaya said and they immediately came.

"You look beautiful lil one." Bhagat said as he applied haldi.
'Lil one' it was very rare when he had called me that. He used to use it only when I was extremely sad or to express his love for me.
Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Save some tears for tomorrow Maan." Vivek said and winked at me.
I chuckled.

This was my last day in this house. All the memories I had spent with these people came flashing one by one. All the tears and laughter, all the sadness and happiness we all went through were running in front of my eyes.

They started pouring water on me and I took this as an opportunity and I let my tears flow.

************

VIHAAN'S POV

It's Haldi today and the house is filled with laughter. Everyone is so happy. I opened my Instagram to check if Maanvi had posted something or if she has added me as her close friend, but nope, there was nothing.

I got ready and went down for the ceremony.