LOVE MAKING!! 👩‍❤️‍👨

MAANVI'S POV

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this love, to make you mine in every fucking way." He said keeping his head in the crook of my neck.

He kissed there and looked at me. He gave a peck on my lips and made me lay on my back on the bed.

He hovered me with his eyes fixed on me. He started placing soft kisses on my neck and started to trail down. He was near my stomach and when he lifted my shirt the cold hair hit my bare skin making me shiver.

He started placing kisses on my waist and suddenly he stopped. When I looked down, he was looking at my waist caressing the side of my waist with his thumb.
He looked at me.
"You have a mole here. It's beautiful." He kissed on the mole and suddenly bit there making me gasp.

He kept kissing me and came near my navel. He started placing wet kisses and started licking my navel.
I was totally a mess now. I could feel something happening in my lower abdomen. I could feel the wetness pooling between my things.

I was moaning and he didn't leave me for a second. He pulled back looking directly in my eyes, he started opening the buttons of his white shirt.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. He undid his buttons slowly revealing his chest and then his abs and with in a snap his shirt was off.

He looked mind blowing. He had the most perfect body, no wonder he never skipped his work out. I kept looking at his stunning abs making him smirk.
He took my hand bringing it closely to his body. My hand kept trembling.
As soon as my hand made contact with his bare chest, my breath hitched.
"This is all yours..... Only yours." He said moving my hand all over his chest and abs.

I bit my lip hearing his words. He then held the hem of my shirt and looked at me.
"May I?"
I nodded and he removed my shirt. It was completely weird for me. I have never been this close to man before.

He then captured my lips devouring it. His hand moved down to my breasts. He slowly caressed it making my nipples hard. He squeezed my breasts in each of his hand making me moan in his mouth. He immediately moved his tongue in savoring me completely.

His hand slowly moved to my back to unhook my bra and with his expert hands. He unhooked it easily without any struggle. He pulled back and looked at me.

"You are gorgeous Maanvi." He said. His eyes were dark, filled with so many emotions.

He moved to my neck leaving small pecks and reached down to my breasts. With one hand going to one of my breast and his mouth capturing the other.

As soon as his warm mouth came in contact with my bare breast I arched my back wanting more. My hands automatically making its way to his hair.

With each and ever suck and nibble my moans became louder. I arched my back wanting more and he left making his way to my another breast and giving it the same importance as the other.

The heat and wetness grew. A weird but pleasant feeling arising within me.

Leaving my breast, his mouth captured my mouth again. But this, this was nothing like the previous kisses we had. It was hungry. It was desparate.