HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

MAANVI'S POV

5 YEARS LATER

"Mummaaaa......." My baby Agastya came running towards me.

"My baby." I picked him up placing kisses on his face.

"Mumma stop it...... I am not a baby anymore and don't kiss me like that." He whinned.

"Ayyy..... I am your mother....even if you become 80 years old you'll be my baby only." I said kissing his nose.

He giggled and looked around.

"Mumma where is Aru?" He asked scanning the whole living area.

"She's with her father." I said and I walked towards my room.

"Mumma don't you think Papa started inoring me after Aru came?" He said making a sad face.

"Firstly its IGNORING and secondly she's your sister and she is younger than you that's why she's getting all that attention and she has definetly become the apple of his eye. He forgets me also." I said making a sad face.

"It's ok Mumma..... I am there for you. I'll never forget you. You are the apple of my eye. I love you." He said kissing my cheek.

Awww.... my Agastya. He's definitely going to be a mumma's boy and no wonder I have a special place for him in my heart. It's not like I don't like Aru or I love her less. I love both my kids but I always believe that you can never love two things equally and if anyone asks me whom I love more I'll tell its Agastya even though the difference is like 0.00000001%.

"I love you baby." I said and kissed his cheek.

I entered the room to find my Aru sleeping on her father. They both were sleeping so peacefully. A smile formed on my face.

 A smile formed on my face

"Mumma put me down." Agastya whispered.

I put him down and he ran towards the bed and climbed it and went near their sleeping figures. He lightly caressed Aru's hair and kissed her forehead. Seeing him do that my heart swelled. I know Agastya loves her the most though he never shows it in front of her and I am definetly sure that he's going to be a very protective brother.

He then moves his small hand towards his father's forehead and moves the hair falling on his eyes and kisses his cheek.

My eyes started watering. It feels like yesterday I had carried him in my arms for the first time and look at him now.

I still remember my pregnant days when I was carrying Aru. This little boy who was just 3 years old took care of me and not to be surprised he came up with the most beautiful name for his baby sister "ARUSHI VIHAAN GOWDA" .

Vihaan woke up from his sleep and looked at Agastya. He pulled him closer in his arms making him sleep on his chest just beside Aru. They all snuggled closer and I smiled looking at them.