MAANVI VIHAAN GOWDA 😌

MAANVI'S POV

I sat down at my desk and started arranging all my things properly. I was still wondering if I sounded rude towards Vihaan. I saw him sitting inside the cabin and discussing something with Abhinav.

I started going through the files to check if everything was perfect.
"Congratulations Maanvi.....heard you got married....." I heard a voice that was too chirpy.
I immediately guessed who it was.
It was Nithya. She was the only person I was close to in the office.
"Thank you Nithya." I got up and hugged her.
"So....who's the lucky guy?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.
"I'll invite you to dinner someday. So that you can meet him."
I didn't want her to know I was married to Vihaan so I just diverted the topic.
"Anyways I need to go and get these signed, I'll meet you later." I got up and smiled at her and headed towards the cabin.

I knocked twice on the door and waited for his reply when I heard him I opened the door and entered. The room's walls were glass walls. This allowed anyone to know what was happening inside the cabin.

 This allowed anyone to know what was happening inside the cabin

Abhinav's cabin

I entered the cabin and gave Abhinav the files which required his signature.
"Sir, I have read everything twice, and everything is perfect only your signature is needed." I said, giving him a pen.

I then looked at Vihaan sitting in front and smiled at him, getting a smile back from him.
"Have you checked the files of the recent project?" my gaze immediately shifted to my boss.
"Yes sir, everything is perfect." I said
"Anything else Ms. Maanvi, I am sorry Mrs. Maanvi?" He asked looking at Vihaan.
"Actually, what should I call you? Mrs. Maanvi or Mrs. Vihaan Gowda or Mrs. Maanvi Vihaan Gowda?" he asked looking at me.
I looked at him with a blank face, I saw Vihaan who was keenly looking at me.
"Sir you can call me Maanvi." I said smiling at him.
"Ok Maanvi. Anything else?" he asked
"No sir." I said smiling and left.

I came out of the cabin and kept all the files on my desk, then I went to get a cup of coffee. I stood there making my coffee.
"Do you know Maanvi got married?" general manager asked.
"Who, the assistant?" girl 2 Asked
"Yes." General manager replied.
"She's so shameless, she keeps flirting with the boss." girl 2 said.
"I know right, even now, when I saw her coming from the cabin, she was smiling and blushing." girl 1 said.
"I think she's doing all that for getting paid more." A guy said joining those 2 girls.
"Ya....she is leading the new project, she's such an inexperienced girl and we on the other hand are working for the past 3-4 years and we didn't get to lead any projects till now......no wonder she got the project." the general manager said.
"Such a cheap character." girl 2 said.
"These types of girls will do anything for money......even if they're married." the guy said.