PERIODS!!😣

MAANVI'S POV

We came back home after having dinner. I couldn't meet Bhagat and Vivek because they were on a business trip. By the time we reached, it was already 11. So we went directly to bed.

I woke up at around 1 am feeling uncomfortable. As soon as I woke up, I felt I got my periods. I went to the washroom to check and shit, I got my periods.

It was my routine that whenever I got my periods I had to bath immediately that to head bath. So I immediately freshened up.

I thought of using the hair drier but then I would wake up everyone in the house with that noise.

My back was paining a lot and I was sure that I would never fall asleep with this back pain and my constant leg pain. So, I went to the balcony and stood there looking at the beautiful sky.

************

VIHAAN'S POV

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up. I got up and took my phone to see it was an unknown number. So I just kept my phone aside and I was about to go back to sleep when I noticed that Maanvi wasn't there. I looked at my phone and saw it was still 2:30.

I got up from my bed and I noticed the balcony door opened. I went to the balcony and saw Maanvi standing there. Her hair was wet, water was dripping from her long, beautiful hair.

Did she really bathe in the middle of the night?

I went close to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She immediately jerked and turned around with wide eyes.

"Shit. You scared me." She said keeping her hand on her heart breathing heavily.
"I guess I should be the one telling that. My wife was missing and then I find her standing in the balcony with her hair open and wet." I said smiling at her.

"I am so sorry. It's just that.........i got my periods.......and.......i always take a bath immediately." She said looking down.
"Ohh."
We both just stood there for a while, looking at the sky.

"You don't want to sleep?" She asked turning towards me.
"I am used to less hours of sleep, you know work. What about you?" I asked.

"My back is paining and my legs are like they are being tortured. There is no way I can sleep like this." She said looking back at the sky.

"Do you want something. Painkiller or hot bag?" I asked.
I didn't know much about all these. Mom never shared anything about her periods with us and Sitara would ask me to get ice cream or any other things she craved for during her periods.

"It's of no use. It hardly works for me." she said chuckling.

"How were you managing it before?" I asked curiously.
"I used to just bear with the pain." She said giving me a faint smile.
"On a scale of 1 to 10, how much is your pain." I asked feeling helpless.

"You want me to lie or be honest?" She asked stretching her back.
"

Be honest."
"10 would be very less to measure my pain." She said as she stretched her leg.

I felt bad hearing it. She's in pain. I wanted to help her but I don't know how.

"Do you want ice cream?" I asked not knowing what else to to.
As soon as she heard the word Ice cream her eyes sparkled.
"I would love that." She said with a bright smile.

I went down to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I didn't know which flavor she liked, so I just took the butterscotch box and went to my room.

I gave her the box and a spoon.
"You should have put it in a bowl. Now, I all finish the whole box." She said making a puppy face.
"It's fine have it." I said smiling at her.

We both sat in the balcony speaking, eating and looking at the sky till morning.

At 6 she went to bath and I went towards the gym. I finished my routine and got ready and headed to go to the office.

I was checking all the files when I heard a knock on my cabin door.
"Come in." I said
I saw Rishita coming in.
"Sir, your meeting with Mr. Dixit has been postponed." she said looking at her tab.
"ok"
"and you have a meeting at 1 with Mr. Khanna."
"ok"
"and sir, you need to sign these documents."
"ok anything else?" I said looking at the documents.
"No sir."

She was about to leave when I called her.
"Yes sir?" She asked looking at me.
"Rishita, this is not about office it's a personal matter. So can you sit down and talk to me for a while." I asked her.
"Sure." she said taking her seat.

She's Maanvi's best friend, she'll know everything about her, even about her horrible period pain.

"It's about Maanvi." I said looking at her and hesitating a little.
"Yeah what about her." She asked leaning forward.
"Mmmm..... She got her periods yesterday and she didn't sleep at all, she said its because of pain. Do you know anything about it? Tell me only if you are comfortable." I said making sure that I am not pressurizing her.

"It's fine. She actually has pcos. So whenever she gets periods, she bleeds a lot, more than the average bleeding. So, she goes through more pain. And about sleep, it's not like she doesn't want to sleep, it's just that she bleeds a lot so she doesn't want to make a mess." She said with a sad face.

"Ohhh. What about the pain? Any ways to reduce it?" I ask her curiously.
"Painkillers she has tried but she said it's not that effective. So, while sleeping she usually cuddles she says it's comforting because of the warmth." she said.
"Cuddles?" I asked confused.
"She had a big teddy bear at home she used to cuddle that. Don't tell her I told you all this, she ll kill me. But if you ask me I think she would like cuddling a human more." she said as the corner of her lip lifted.
"Ok thank you so much for your time and help." I said getting embarrassed a little.
"Anytime. And by the way a tip from me, she'll always refuse at first so be confident and stick to whatever your doing. You can clearly see if she's feeling comfortable or uncomfortable on her face and I don't think she'll ever be uncomfortable with you." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you Rishita." I felt kind of satisfied hearing her last sentence.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned to know what happens next. And show some love through comments and votes.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.