2

I pulled down my blue dress running my hands over the fabric examining myself in the mirror , Hopefully this meeting went well and he go over everything smoothly with out the attitude

I pulled down my blue dress running my hands over the fabric examining myself in the mirror , Hopefully this meeting went well and he go over everything smoothly with out the attitude . This wouldn't be my first business meeting , I was very familiar with them .

A knock sounded at my door , I waited to see if it was Dave no manners having ass , must not have been because the person on the other side of the continued to wait. I opened the door revealing a handsome Dave , he wore a nice burgundy suit with a black tie along with black loafers. I gave a smirk looking him up and down , wouldn't even know he was a controlling rude ass hole .

"Mmmm..." his eyes trailed my body "making sure you on your Ps & Qs today I take these meetings serious , if your ready we can go over the points" he stepped to the side allowing me to step out of my room .

My heels clacked across the floor as I followed him down the hall , his scent lingered behind him , instantly taking a big wiff , knowing dolce when I smelled it . We entered his office where our first encounter of him being a rude ass hole was .

"This is some levels and points from the organization...we'll be meeting with Amanda Sanchez today she wanted me to invest in her business my thing is do you think it's worth the investment?" He interlocked his fingers , Slouching back in his seat giving me that look again . I kept my eyes on him a second before turning my attention to sheets . And if I could say hell the fuck no I wouldn't , their sales were ass , they gave scam. The money they were bringing in wasn't adding up atall .

"Hell no" I said lowly flipping through the pages , obviously these people were amatures . I cleared my throat meaning to correct myself "yeah no this wouldn't be a good investment"

"Mmm why ? What's going on?" He continued to keep his eyes on me . For some reason I felt as though he was testing me.

"For one it's giving scam , obvious signs of money laundering , the sales don't add up with the money which made me focus on the donations see" I walked around his desk bending to show him "they're using the donations...have to be" I rested my hand on the desk as he scanned over them with a impressed expression across his face .

"Good good ...just checking to see if you had it in you" he ran his hand over his beard , I loved being recognized for my work , it was a boost to my ego. Running my tongue over my teeth with a smirk , I sat in the same seat as before.

"You think you explain all that in front of them in the meeting ?"

"Sure can why ? You think I'll freeze up or someting"I resorted feeling insulted , if I wasn't anything else i definitely was straight forward.

"Not at all...I'm glad you can put that smart ass mouth to use" he chuckled , writing down things on his notepad .

"Excuse me ?" I mugged "take a smart mouth to know one bookie" i assured him , clicking my pen against the Paper .