10

"Hey ladies" I waved walking in the room , I convinced Dave to let me take them on a nail date today when I finished my assignments

"Hey ladies" I waved walking in the room , I convinced Dave to let me take them on a nail date today when I finished my assignments . 

"Heyyyyy" they all spoke

"Y'all can put Them tablets down for right now ain't nobody doing all that we finna get our nails and stuff did" crossed one foot over the other .

"Thank god i need a fillll" Alaysia looked at the beds of her nail

"Amen" kadaja added

"Me too shit ..I'm sure you guys deposits have dropped already we can load up if you guys were ready" Nyla stood beside me .

"Uhm I was thinking since it's only four of them we can take the jeep" i slick smiled , me and Dave didn't agree to this but oh wellll , who wants to be watched by guards and shit all day . They need their own free time .

"Uhhhh...I don't know you know how Dave is" Nyla rolled her eyes , which was understandable but to be honest , I said what I said .

"I'll take the blame boo" I nudged her , kadaja gave me stank face immediately reminding me Nyla was gay .

"Oh girl trust you can have this clingy bitch I love dick" I waved her off with a smile , she ain't got nothing to worry about at all.

"Oh my bad miss briea you could see that" she covered her mouth , we all began laughing . They were goofy as hell .

"Girl trust I would've did the same thing , and y'all don't have to call me miss briea I'm probably only 2 or 3 years older than y'all" I chuckled "but anywhoooo let's goooo I got the keys to jeep" I dangled them on my index finger .

We all headed to the big jeep he had in his 12 car garage ,  all loading inside the hefty all red truck . Tommy then came rushing outside , making me quickly lock the doors .

"Tommy...don't start with me we just getting our nails did dang!" I shouted through the window with a childish smile , the girls ducked down giggling as if Tommy didn't know they were in the car .

"I'm sorry miss briea but mr.morris did not authorize this , if you guys have to leave we will be following behind you" he shook his head .

"Tommy you of all people should know I don't give a damn...we getting our nails did why in the helllll do we need security" i twisted my lips staring the engine

"I ain't have nothing to do with this Tommy" Nyla leaned over talking through the thick glass .

"I'm sorry but I have to call mr.morris" he pulled his phone out , I quickly put the car in reverse driving out the garage and down to the gate where the security opened it for us .

"We gone die" Nyla shook her head as she buckled up . The girls seemed to be having the time of their life , it was all so exciting. I know I had to deal with Dave when I came home might as well make it worth it . I turned the radio up blasting glorilla as we breezed through the highway , the girls rapped along while making videos . Anari even hung out the sunroof , I loved their vibes they were nothing like the group of girls I was with .