11

"Bout time bitch seem like you've been over there forever" Alyssa walked through my front door with food puffing her backwood

"Bout time bitch seem like you've been over there forever" Alyssa walked through my front door with food puffing her backwood .

"I missed you too BITCH" I chuckled locking the door behind her . Hoping this conversation about nyu went well , I sighed sitting next to her .

"So bitch what's the news...we rich?" She paused looking at me .

"Girl no...so I got accepted into this dope ass business management program ..I'll have the chance to graduate early and compete in the BA tournaments" I said excitedly .

"Shut the fuck up !!!!! Congratulations " she practically jumped on me "where is it?"

"It's..it's in New York" I crossed my hands nervously.

"Oh bitch well you'll be good then is for a week or weekend or something?" She puffed her weed as she dipped her wing .

"Actually...I'll have to transfer to nyu" my eyes trailed to my fingers . She sat quiet , puffing her wood .

"This about that nigga...not a business program. Let me guess he mentioned to you" she slapped her thigh looking at me with that judgy look she always gave .

"Yes but you know he know all about the best-"

"Stop briea dead ass ...because you letting this nigga come and turn your whole life around seriously ...first he started off as your fucking dominant YOUR DOMINANT ! you think that shit stops after a contract ends ? seriously briea use your head he dead ass controlling you bruh and you falling right into that damn trap! I thought you were smarter than that I guess the fuck not" she scoffed wiping her fingers .

"Bitch what?? No I like nyu because I like it ! Not because of him , I make my own decision Alyssa nobody making it about a nigga EXCEPT YOU ! You know what I get it you I GET IT we grew up together all we ever had was each other ! But damn I'm allowed to experience life you missed the part where I said I get to go to BAs and got accepted into the biggest business management program the fuck ! You were just happy for me before -"

"Yeah before you mentioned NEW YORK AND TRANSFERRING AND ALL THAT SHIT! so just fuck me ? Your bestfriend ? The fuck and I bet they wouldn't even have noticed your ass without him pulling those strings and shit" she mentioned her hands like muppets .

"You think i got to where I am because of him? Bitch I work hard ! The fuck you got me fucked up Alyssa on god you do I can't even believe you right now just get the fuck out for real" I stood up going to the door

"Oh I gotta get out?? Girl fuck you don't call me when he start beating the fuck out you" she stormed out .I slammed the door behind her , just for her to burst back in "and give me my fucking food back loser ass bitch"

"Im about to drag you bitch get the fuck out !" I pushed her out the door slamming it and then locking my top lock .

"Damn" I spat thinking about my wings . I can't believe she just did that to me , my feelings were beyond hurt. No matter what she decided to do I always supported her 100% , the fact she even went low enough to say I got everything I had because of him instead of the hard work I put in was crazy. My phone rang showing Dave's contact I pressed the lock button declining the call , my attitude wasn't together enough to talk to him .