23

"So what the fuck we gone do

"So what the fuck we gone do ..because bitch you can't hide this shit forever ! Malcom is out of jail" LayLani paced the floor of my condo

"SHUT UP LANI LET ME THINK !" I sat with my face between my hands . Malcom was my man ,  he went to jail right before I went to fulfill my contract with Dave . He'd just got out of prison two days ago and was a possible option , but he wasn't the father figure I wanted my son to have . Malcom was a dangerous man when made a fool of , and truthfully I wasn't ready to face his wrath . in his eyes my son was his until he figures out he isn't and I wanted to be long gone . Another reason I haven't did a DNA TEST is because , I've slept with Daves brother Davon around that time too . It was a drunk mistake , and I didn't know they were related , all this shit was a total mess .

"We gotta figure this shit out bitch your my bestfriend and I can't see you in a casket im just gone be blunt about this" she sighed shaking her head .

"I know...maybe if I can get a fake dna test made it can save me I ju-" a knock interrupted our conversation , making us both jump . I opened the door revealing Malcom , he held Anthony in his arms staring between the two of us .

"Ho-how did you get my son" I stuttered , he was at my aunts house so I could keep him safe , epic fail I'll make sure to curse her ass out .

"Love you girl bye"LayLani quickly grabbed her belongings sliding past Malcom .

"Damn I can't get my own son ...I would've thought I had a welcome home party waiting on me I guess you busy though right" he chuckled shutting the door

"I'm sorry I've been rushing around trying to get stuff together for his half birthday" I referred to Anthony who'd be turning 6months next week .

"Oh okay , he look just like you" he faintly smiled kissing his cheek before handing him to me . I quickly sat down making sure he was okay , looking on his back and arms .

"Damn I ain't gone hurt my son ...you tweaking" his thick Chicago accent crept from his mouth .

"Malcom , you can't just take my baby like that you can at least call " I sat Anthony in his play pin , then turning around only to be  CA choked up against the wall .