7

"Girl hell nah and this professor don't wanna piss me off either" I mugged , sitting next to Alyssa

"Girl hell nah and this professor don't wanna piss me off either" I mugged , sitting next to Alyssa .

"Me neither I hate a schedule class last minute ass bitch" she whispered , I sat back waiting on her to begin class , supposedly we had a special guest today . They were suppose to guid us through business management today .

"Class I want you to welcome , mr. David morris , he'll be helping with class today" she smiled , welcoming him . He wore a all white turtle neck with grey plaid slacks along with black loafers while His chains complemented his entire outfit . Girls started whispered and biting their lips , I turned my attention to him seeing him burn a hole into me .

"Good morning class , as you all know the world revolves around business ..schools , jobs , transportation, it's all about business and management" he went on.

"Girlllllllll no he didnt" Alyssa whispered repeatedly kicking the side of my foot

"Stop" I said through gritted teeth , once again he had his nerveeeeee . Mike entered the class sliding next to me , I peeped a hickey soon as he turned his Head .

"Dead ass?" I asked with a mug , he held up his finger as he typed away at his phone . I don't know what the fuck got into him but ever since he got back he hadn't been nothing but Asshole to me and i can see me about to drop his ass .

"Mike is it?" Dave walked up the steps extending his hand , Mike gave him a look before shaking his hand .

"Yes sir Mike Montana" he gave a sly grin . My eyes rolled annoyed with his presence he was too cocky for his own good .

"I'd like you to help me lead today come on up" Dave waved his hand towards the front. Alyssa and I locked eyes , peeping the pettiness .

"Uhhh can I lead too?" A girl said from across the class popping her gum then twisting it around her finger .

"Maybe next time" he sent her friendly smile reverting his attention back to Mike.

"Awe shit" Alyssa scratched her scalp before laying her hairs back down .

"Exactly" I whispered , mike stood with a stupid smile on his face , like a goofy which upset me . He's been acting weirder than usual I wasn't cool with all that especially since I've been trying to focus on us mainly .

"So Mike , tell me ...are you a business man?" Dave held his finger under his chin , I prayed Mike knew the answers to all his Questions, he'd never stop clowning me if he didn't .

"why wouldn't I be sir , i'm top in my class plus , I know the real meaning of handling business for someone my age" he said confidently with that ugly ass smug .

"That's good that's good what I need you to find somebody in this room and approach them as if you guys were in a meeting"

"What is he trying to do?" Alyssa eyed me .