13

Two weeks

Two weeks

"Hey professor everything okay ?" I asked. our tournament is coming and Javon was still missing . Nobody has heard from and now we were looking for a 6th person . I wish me and Alyssa were on speaking tearms, she'd be the first person I'd call . She really hurt me with everything she said , and unfortunately I wasn't reaching out first. Knowing her stubborn ass she wasn't either , so I guess we just won't talk .

"No we can't participate without a sixth person" he sighed

"Do they have to be seniors. ?" I asked thinking of kadaja she was a smart ass just a sophomore .

"Not technically but underclass student never really volunteer their main focus is partying" he shook his head flipping through his portfolio.

"It's a long shot but I know someone" I squinted , pulling my phone out .

"What's their name I'll look into them" he opened his laptop

"Kadaja sinners"

"I'll make sure to wear my Jesus piece" he cackled at his corny joke . Unfortunately my fake laughs were noticeable so I sent a small smile .

"Hmmmm wow...she'd be a great fit I'll reach out and tell her recommend her thank you miss Tim's " he nodded

"Your welcome" I smiled walking out of class , a girl bumped past me almost knocking my books out of my hand .

"Damn" we both said mugging each other ,

"Excuse you" I shot back , it's no reason she said damn before saying excuse me .

"Nah excuse you the fuck you bumped into me " she looked me up and down, I stood in silence thinking about if I should knock this bitch out .

"Do you wanna fi-"

"Heeyyyy you ready to go eat?" Dave stepped in between us

"Nah Dave she had some to say let her talk" the girl peaked her head around him

"Man get the fuck on before something happen to you" he glared at her , she sucked her teeth walking away .

"The fuck who was that?" I pointed at her as she walked away . This bitch had some fucking nerve coming at me like that .

"A old submissive baby" he answered thruthfully .

"Wow..you done had that dick everywhere ain't it?" I looked him up and down walking away .

"Briea please don't start , I explained my whole life to you know who I was before you" he went on as he held the door open for me .