31

2 months later

"Dave...where is my sweet and sour sauce ? How ima eat nuggets with no sauce?" My eyebrows tightened while placing the bag back down on the island .

"They didn't have any I don't know why you wanted me to go to cheap ass McDonald's anyways they ass ain't never got shit...baby we got sauce in there" he walked in the kitchen rambling through the cabinet that had unnecessary things inside , then pulling out a pack of sweet and sour sauce that's been there since I don't know when .

"Dave for real I'm not eating that , I'll eat some bbq sauce or something..." I sighed , sliding from my seat .

"Here baby I'm sorry ...I know you was feeling sick and shit you still wanted to go to the fair later ?" He rubbed my belly while I dipped my nuggets in the tangy bbq sauce .

"Yes , kinda mad I can't ride any rides but the food is my favorite anyways . Was everybody else still coming ?" I asked , we agreed we would go today as a family .

" yeah they said around six when the sun go you tryna take a nap until then you know how you get when you sleepy and shit" he yawned wrapping himself around me before trailing kissed up my cheek .

"Uhn uhn dont do allat you be grumpy as hell when you sleepy or just wake up while you talking about me sir" I meddled turning my nose up to him .

"Shit I be needing to defrost ion'Know , but come on ...come lay with me" he tapped my thigh before heading towards them room .

I was five months now and having a little mini me , we planned a gender reveal but the doctor ended up telling us what she was on accident . Since our talk we've been more understanding and communicating more on each end and I can say these last two months have been good for us .

On top of it all Dave it's already being the best daddy he could be , all while baby miracle is baking in there. he hadn't missed a doctors appointment or stopped shopping yet .

Also we're in the mist of getting her room made up now , it'll be carebear . We go to build a bear at least twice a month to have her shelf made up with bears that had our voice recordings , I don't care I'll be the most extra mom on the planet when it comes to my little rainbow baby.

        Later

"Aweeee baby quit pouting , you wanna get on the Ferris wheel ?" Dave chuckled throwing his arm around me , I was definitely salty watching them have fun on the rides i guess food wasn't enough .

"Yeah I don't even know why that wasn't the first stop...you just feeding Me and stuff" I rolled my eyes , I wasn't really too upset this was the first time I seen him acting like a big kid it was cute .

"Yeah this your punishment , because who told you get pregnant before my birthday miss ma'am" Alyssa turned her nose up to me . She hadn't let this go at all , her birthday was next month and knowing her it would be something over the top .