4

"Yes sir I just was asking was it okay if drunk a littleMore ?" LayLani asked , she was one of my submissives

More ?" LayLani asked , she was one of my submissives . One thing I didn't tolerate was sloppy drunk all over the place females . Anyone under my submissive contact understood my rules and exactly what they were getting themselves into.

"Look at me" I shouted over the music as I studied her , she seemed to be fine enough for one more .

"Go head make sure your back in 30 minutes so I can check on you" i informed her , she nodded giving me a hug . Physical touch was a must for me I needed to feel that ,  I grew up isolated and alone until I ran into my best friend tony (nylas brother) he was doing time now . I was only here with Nyla , she was like a little sister to me I just didn't know how to show that .

"Sir we lost sight of briea and nyla" one of the guards came in my view of the girls .

"I don't feel like getting angry find them puffy" I took a swig from my Hennessy , them two were driving me nuts . Nyla started to come out of her shell the more she hung with briea , it wasn't bad but I didn't need the other girls to feel like they could do what she did and acted how she did . They can't .

"Yeah sir we have eyes on them-briea just slapped Tommy upside the head sir do you want me take over th-" he held the ear bud to his ear .

"Sir she - shes screaming she's fuck nigga free inside the mic sir" he repeated , I rubbed my temples sitting my cup down . I adjusted my gun o my waist as I pushed through the crowd while people moved out of my way . Demanding respect wasn't needed anymore , I've earned it all. My eyes locked on briea and Nyla who danced to the music sipping from their cups . I Sighed pushing my now upset guard out of the way .

"Watch out.. how the fuck you can't handle them Tommy" I mugged him , grabbing a hold of the two "come on , me coming to get y'all is a problem , why can't y'all act like everyone else" I pushed them through the crowd

"I ain't everybody else and You so lame Dave seriously lighten up"briea slurred , Nyla started giggling letting out a small burp .

"Man what..get yall ass to the section" I rasped briea mugged walking in the section still having the time of her life with Nyla . she swayed her his againts hers , while Nyla danced along .

I sat back sipping , Bri was now drunk sitting beside me swaying to the music I figured she had enough , her head rested in my shoulder as I blew smoke from my backwood . rosella danced along with briea , while the girls all crowed the section . niggas eyed me in envy I sat back with a grin. . Bri kissed my neck , running her hands around the back of my neck . She was my number one submissor , but she's be acting out lately . I feel like it had something to with briea , but they were in two different lanes she just needed to worry about hers.