22

2 weeks later

"Damn Nyla why you so mean to me huh? Am I ugly or what" I crossed my arms tilting my head

"Damn Nyla why you so mean to me huh? Am I ugly or what" I crossed my arms tilting my head .

"No one said your ugly YOUR ANNOYING now move I gotta get these rooms and shit situated before I leave" she pushed me out her way , I smirked watching her jog upstairs . She'll be mines soon , her and kadaja .

"Did you want anything to snack on mr.davon?" Brazil passed me up heading to the kitchen .

"Nah I just ate I'm waiting on Dave slow ass , thank you though mamas" I smiled , my phone rang showing my mothers name across the banner , I haven't told her how cool me and Dave got yet . She'd only push me into making them talk , when I'm reality it all takes time.

"wassup mama"

"Where are you vonvon , you haven't even stopped by for dinner or nothing what's wrong?" She asked sounding worried .

"Nothing ma I been busy you know how it get , I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Whatever you wanna do we can do it" I slapped palms with Dave as he made his way toward the kitchen.

"Okay don't be lying either , uhm ...if you get to talk to Dave anything let him know I called okay ?"

"Ight ma , love you see you later"

"Love you too vonvon" she disconnected the call

I walked in the kitchen seeing Daves food be sat in front of him , while one servant placed his silverware in a certain position I assumed he preferred.

"So wassup...we talking bidness right ? Or this another one of your half ass plans to win over Nyla" he twisted his lips digging in his plate .

"Fuck you nigga I'm here bout the bread , trust me you ain't gotta worry about me in that situation I got that under control" I grinned nodding my head ,and I'm sure I did .

"Ight whatever ...tony bitch ass suppose to be here any second so we can dip I know you probably not use to dealing with the direct connect so just sit back and observe I'll handle the rest" he assured me

"Nigga ain't no yes man ...but I guess you got more experience in this shit so it was what it is long as I get paid at the end of the day" i shrugged , tossing a grape in my —spitting it out once i tasted nothing but plastic. "Fuck y'all doing with ten fake ass grapes nigga all these mufuckas in here and nobody got foodstamps for some actual grapes ?" I gave a smug look

"Nigga it's called decoration and you fucking up my meal time go find some to do we finna dip inna minute" he shoo'd me eyes still glued to his plate

"Sour patch kid ...maybe you should call briea instead of being a bitch ass nigga to everybody" I chuckled walking off . I made my way up the large stairs , then down the hall just scoping the scene . Kadaja caught my attention while she fluffed out pillows , laying them neatly at the top of the bed .