36

3weeks later

          3weeks later

I sat in the tub rocking back and forth hoping she was coming tonight , my pain was through the roof at the moment . I went to the hospital to see about and Yet again I was sent home because I hadn't dilated at all  .

"Come on baby let me get you in the bed , raise up for me" he grunted , helping me from the tub . He wrapped me in a towel a warm towel he put in the dryer just for me. I laid there feeling helpless as he dried my body down for me , my pelvis was heavy and my stomach felt as if could fall right through me

"Thank you baby" I whined

"You good mama , turn over" he nodded as he helped me into my momo .

"Ssssss" i hissed turning over on all fours , I knew to start clocking the contractions now because this felt way sharper than the last one .

"You wanna go back to the hospital? I ain't playing with they ass now them bitches gone keep you this shit kind of scaring me mamas , what if some wrong we need to go and see wassup" he stepped back taking a look at me . I shook my head no trying to fight through the pain , because if i went back and they turned me around again I'll be raising hell .

"Noo just watch the clock for me " I groaned , stepping from the bed leaning over the edge . This was the only thing that felt comfortable honestly .

"What you want me to do , cause baby I really think you sho-"

"Stink I sweaaaaarrr I'm not being mean just pleaseeee hush for a second" I snapped , it wasn't personal I just cannot talk through this shit . My pain was A ten out of ten and getting worse .

"Okay...just tell me when you need me" he stood behind me rubbing my lower back , a gush of water flooded from under me causing dave to damn near jump through the wall .

"Oh shit , briea briea yo water-I gotta hold on...where the fuck is it? I had it..Oh , okay okay uhhhhh right hospital bag" he paced around the room grabbing hospital bags and more .

"Daaaaveeeee !!! Please come on" i cried I was now laying face first in the bed in tears , reminding myself over and over not to get pregnant again .

I stood upright trying to gain the strength to put on another momo before Dave came in with bags crossed all over his body .

"Here here I got you baby" he quickly dressed me , I slid my shoes on holding the bottom of belly as we made our way out the house . It was so much more pressure now and I had to hurry before she slipped out of me . It was time and I couldn't believe it , my baby girl was on the way.

"Come on I got the car ready" he helped me off the stairs of our front porch . I hissed back and forth breathing through the pain as I was tought , at this point I sweating bricks and the wig wasn't making it any better .

"Bae please get this wig off me please" I cried fondling around in my hospital bag for my bonnet . Once he buckled me he in snatched the wig off my head almost taking me with it .