37

2months later "You telling me you just leaving all this shit behind ? All the fucking money we making my nigga and you just done ?" Tony spat , it was official I was leaving the street life to Davon and Tony while wishing the...

2months later
"You telling me you just leaving all this shit behind ? All the fucking money we making my nigga and you just done ?" Tony spat , it was official I was leaving the street life to Davon and Tony while wishing them the best . I had a family , and it was time I put that shit behind me I already lost so much to the streets I can't have that shit any where near me and mines . Plus I was about to be running for governor , shit had to be squeaky clean when it came to me.

"Aye man , I'm proud of you dawg handle yo' shit you know I support any move you go with , love you my boy" Davon slapped palms with me , that's why I fucked with him how I did he was with whatever I was and that's exactly why I left him my organization he knew how to handle business the way it should be handled .

"Fasho that , and look Tony man ..I hope you out here moving how you need to my nigga you know I'm always here for you" I pulled him into a hug before leaving the community center , I made my way home to my fiancè and baby girl i had a special surprise for them .

"Babyyyy ?? Where you at ??!" I yelled from the lower level of the house .

"Coming baby hold on" she yawned walking from the kitchen while Kay hung from the front of her body in her baby holster .

"Hey daddy babies" I kissed both today their foreheads

"You know I love you right" i rasped gazing in her eyes , everyday I thanked god for my family they were my main priority and focus . Being a better man for the both of them was exactly what got me through the days.

"Mmmhmm I know you remind me everyday and I remind you why everyday too" she chuckled , shaking the bottle full of breast milk in her hand .

"You sure do , ain't never had nobody fuck-"

"Boy shut up talking like that in front of her , and whats up though why you all cheesy" she pulled Kay out of her holster to feed her .

"First and foremost you and my baby girl are the most important things in my life and I want y'all to be happy and safe , I left all that other shit behind me and miracle never have to worry about a thing but being my little girl and you ...you just focus on being my wife...here this a deed to some land for her and also here's one for you to do whatever you want with it , the family wealth gone start here with us ..oh yeah and here's another push present" I pulled out the wedding venue she wanted but was to afraid to ask for , since she felt like she was over spending already.

"Baeeee stoopppppp thank you thank you thank youuuuuu , You never seem to surprise me baby , I swear ...I love you so much thank you for this let me go put her down im finna suck yo dick stay right there" she pointed before heading through the house .

"Wait-I wasn't finished" i trailed off , she was something else I swear .

But I meant every word I said generational wealth will start here with us , no struggling , no trying to find a job we got it all . Even though I'd miss that fast life and bringing niggas pain , but briea always showed me I could be better than that and I am —For my family .