3

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

I adjusted my breast in the one piece I wore as I sprayed body spray with the glitter over my chest . It began to go around that I thought I was the shit , and looked down on the other girl . Even though I knew it was lie , explaining myself to a bunch of bitch I wouldn't know outside of this house when I left MEANT NOTHING . I'm here for my money and that's that , they should be doing the same . Worrying about another chick wasn't my thing .

My tablet hadn't rung the whole day I'm guessing it meant I was off . Leaving my room the house was quieter than usual I saw girls lounging around and some getting ready to leave . Roaming the halls I walked up to nylas room she sat in her bed watching tv .

"Hey what ya' Doing you look good " She sat up moving her bowl of popcorn over .

"Nothing girl thanks , it's our off day?" I looked around , she nodded clicking through the channels .

"Yeah Dave doesn't work saturdays or Sunday..sundays he has family day we all eat soul food and have a nice picnic" she went on

"You don't find this weird ? ...like does he not have family ? It's all so strange"

"Dave honestly isn't bad he's for sure crazy but he looks out , it's strange to some , but everybody is always free to go it's not like a hostage situation."

"Yeah I just ain't use to nobody telling me when to move and how to -"

"You just have to think of it as a job I mean it is worth it paid everyday on top of getting however much your contract is worth" she shrugged

"right..why is he like that though" because he was indeed gave crazy but he was cool .

"To be honest I don't know but I know from what brother told me , his life was wild as hell ...on a movie type of crazy" she shook her head , a loud boom echoed through the halls we jumped from the bed to see girls fighting in the kitchen . Nyla shook her head looking down at the two .

"Let me get Dave" she sighed walking towards his room . The guards broke the apart , as I stood watching .

"fuck you bitch !! You knew what you were doing jealous ass bitch " rosella spat

"Coke headdd oh well EAT MY DICK !" Destiny pointed the middle finger "this bitch on DRUGS DAVE-"he stood with a blank expression she quickly shut up , i cocked my neck in disgust . She Better than me.

"The fuck" I spoke lowly , he motioned the guards to take them to their room catching eye contact with me . I Gently scratched my scalp and walked away , yeah i need to hurry up and get the fuck .

I pulled the doors open to the backyard revealing LayLani and brooke , sending them a small wave .one thing I loved about Brooke and laylani they minded their business and smoked weed.