35

1month later

                            1month later

"Bestie you know I'll never tell you anything wrong , I love you the most but You know dave loves the fuck out you he need somebody right now I think you should at least talk to him y'all both hurt right now. I don't agree with how he went about it but he not himself" she spun around in her bar stool .

"Yeah but every time he not himself he gone go and do that ? It's not fair to me yeah he needs me but I need him too ..what about me ?" I mugged , I agree he wasn't himself but thinking every time you falling off in life you get treat me bad is a hell no .

"Bestie y'all still growing together , A lot of things you have to work through and get through . Shit not gone be easy but I know for a fact that man love you to death and you do too every time y'all fall off about something he get that shit together and you never see him do it again right or wrong?"

"Right" I shrugged , she was right . Anytime I needed him to fix something he got right on it , but I can't get over him leaving me home alone like that . He was supposed to be there with me .

"Unblock him , hell it's bad enough you don't let him come to doctors appointments and shit you doing your big one at least he know you not a weak ass bitch buuuuttt that's wrong he wanna be here now and your not letting him"

"Girl is you on my side or his the fuck is this a intervention like if you ready for me to get out just say thattttt I'll gladly go back to my apartment I just hate being there" i cocked my neck laughing , because excuse me.

"Girl please I barely be here you see I be gone with manssss and plus I'm tired of Dave blowing me up everyday bout yo ass' imagine being bothered everyday for a whole month" she twisted her lips , scrolling through all the calls and texts from Dave .

"Girl if you don't block him , I would have" I laughed scrolling through every conversation he mostly asked how was I doing and what the doctors were saying .

"Nah cause that's my godbaby daddy and he deserve to know how she doing don't be being bitter nie" she snatched her phone , before rubbing my big belly . I was almost due and honestly I didn't want to bring her in this world without him .

"Girl whatever , I'm about to go see mama Issa though . I'll be back later" I groaned rising up from the couch .

"Okay I'll probably get Chinese food let me know what you want" she grabbed her keys leaving ahead of me .

It took me about thirty minutes to reach the gravesite , I just needed to sit with my girl she don't know how I much I needed her right now .anything I need to do or handle I would always call her and ask what she thinks . He opinions mattered so much to me , now it's like who can I run to?

"Whew mama your son your sonnnn , I wish you was here to tell me what to do... like am i being selfish for feeling how I feel ? At the end of the day we need each other so how come it's only one sided I just need a sign or something " I rubbed my belly , I was due next month and miracles parents haven't got it together at all . I don't want to bring my daughter in a toxic situation, but having a two parent home was something I hoped for .