12

"Dave you need to eat I don't care how much you curse me out I'm not leaving" Nyla sat at the end of my bed with breakfast

"Dave you need to eat I don't care how much you curse me out I'm not leaving" Nyla sat at the end of my bed with breakfast. It's been 3 weeks since briea and I separated. I heard she's going to nyu now , I was happy for her I know she doing her shit up there . Damn , I miss my baby man , but I had to realize it wasn't me it was all up to her . I don't care how long it take her to realize it I'll be waiting.

"Nyla didn't I say get the fuck out a hour ago...that's what the fuck I meant I don't wanna eat shit" I spat .

"Fuck you and eat the food" she shoved it at me making me sit up , I groaned as I picked at the food .

"I don't know what's going on but I know you and briea will be good ...she loves you dave it's new to her just like it is to you , hopefully she sees it" Nyla patted my leg before getting up to leave .She was handling all my business while I went through this tough time shit really affected me in the worst way I could kill a nigga right now .

Matter fact this shit ain't over until I say so .

"Girl

"Girl...I'm soooo glad you on campus with us!" Kadaja smiled , walking through campus with me .

"Nah seriously how did your internship go you handled everything you needed to?"

"Yeah I did got me a apartment and car it was a good deal for me honestly helping me get through a lot you so lucky to have him girl I wish had somebody like that...Nyla just..I don't know it's like she doesn't have a life outside of Dave it's weird ...she always blames it on how he needs her help but it's like damn live your life" she sighed

"I understand that , she'll see it eventually. Don't leave my girl thought she really likes you kadaja" I smiled stopping at my hall

"I'm not I love my pretty babyyyy but Bye girl let me get to this class" she waved parting ways with me.

I slid in my seat inside my business management course . Professor Beaty wanted me in the front , he said he wanted to make sure I caught in to everything since I'm a little behind everyone . Wouldn't take me long to catch up though it was pretty much the same thing Dave went over with me . I sighed thinking of him , but I needed to make sure i was doing this for and me only . He probably was some where filling that void with another submissive by now it's almost been a month .