16

"Fuck this nigga ! He talking shit like I'm some dumb ass nigga I know the streets better than any nigga in this bitch on bloods" tony went off , I just had to pull him out a business meeting with a connect

"Fuck this nigga ! He talking shit like I'm some dumb ass nigga I know the streets better than any nigga in this bitch on bloods" tony went off , I just had to pull him out a business meeting with a connect . He had to understand shit way different from when we was just corner boys , a lot of shit changed including the way people did business.

"Nigga you tripping ! This shit ain't the same all that hot head shit should've been left in the pin nigga we here to get money fuck what the fuck he talking about , instead of flashing out smart the nigga" I patted his chest . If he was gone be my right hand again he had to learn to control his emotions , and let a muthafucka talk .

"Man I ain't spazzing a nigga ain't gone disrespect me blood , you know this-"

"I get that but we here for money ! Not to argue my nigga...just chill and smoke a wood or some , let me go handle this situation" I sighed , Tommy opened the car door for him .

"Man fuck that , take me to the crib I'll shoot this bitch up if sit here and think"he told Tommy before dapping me up entering the truck , I shook my head walking back inside the building where Jeremy sat.

"You got your dog on a leash?" He chuckled , taking a drag from him back wood .

"He ain't no dog nigga , that's my brother and if we gone work together you gone have to respect and treat him the same way you treat me straight up" i made it clear I never played about my family . If he couldn't accept Tony ill take my business else where .

"Only because you make that dough I'll do it for you , but he cross the line one more time our business over with" he stood sliding a case over to me . I nodded and allowed puffy to check my product , making sure everything was everything before I gave him the money .

"Always good doing business with you" i slapped palms , exiting the meeting . Today was brieas birthday so I had a lot to finish up before heading home .

//////

Walking through the jewelry store —my fourth store today , I scanned over the Cartier watches , and necklaces as I tapped across the glass.

"That's a nice one sir , she would love that" puffy pointed at the watch I had my eyes on a few minutes ago .

"She would huh, my flashy girl" I chuckled , thinking back to the times she danced around in my chains and watched like she was in a music video . "Yeah big man I want that one right with with the pink numerical numbers "

"Yes sir , did you want to add anything to it or was this fine for you?" The jeweler pulled the watch from the case , giving it a spin for me .