6

3 weeks later "Yes sir but , I don't understand does she get more privileges or something? The rest of us are starting to feel like she's getting special tre-" I held my hand up stopping destiny

3 weeks later
"Yes sir but , I don't understand does she get more privileges or something? The rest of us are starting to feel like she's getting special tre-" I held my hand up stopping destiny . I was afraid this would happen , briea and I had grown closer than expected over these past few weeks . The girls felt as if I wasn't tending to them how I normally would , truth be goth briea had me stuck in her trance I'm not sure what she was doing to me. The fact she was her own woman , only needing help in certain places , drove me crazy I wanted her and only craved her .

"Don't question me ...like I said it's lanes in this stay in yours you'll be taken care of at the end of the day that's the only thing you need to worry bout ..you can let yourself out" I sighed , finishing up my papers .

"Yes sir" she said lowly leaving , I had special feelings for all my submissors but I didn't love any of them . Their feelings were never my problem , I did what I agree to do . however they adjusted to that was their problem.

It was Saturday , my off day . The girls pranced around as always , briea immediately caught my eye as she bathed in the sun by the pool . I walked through my double doors , blocking her sun light .

"Damn" she shaded her eyes , smiling once she saw it was me . Her smile always brightened my day . my chocolate princess .

"My bad you soaking mama" I leaned down , resting my hands beside her . She sat up pulling up her bra straps making her breast jiggle a bit.

"I was wassup you need me" she ruffled my beard , as always .

"Nah I seen you out here looking good , I had to make sure that bitch ass neighbor wasn't stalking again" I looked over the other side of the lake , I had a old white man as a neighbor if he wasn't so lonely I'd report his freaky ass . Always watching the girls through his scope and shit...he can't watch her though I'll flip his old ass .

"Don't be like that you know he's lonely" she coo'd , pulling me between her legs.

"How you want me to respect your boundaries and you teasing me ...you know what you be doing" I chuckled laying my head in the crook of her neck .

"Nobody say nothing when you come in my room taking up my whole bed smothering me through the night big ass baby" she traced my braids , she wasn't lying I've been sleeping in her room seemed like I slept better under her .

"We ain't talking about me briea" I kissed her cheek , I wasn't to fond of all this mushy shit but it came easy with her .

"But I'm talking about you though , so yeah" she mushed my head , scooting me off her .

"Uhm Dave destiny" Nyla pointed towards the door , I groaned getting up annoyed , most likely she wanted some time of attention . Briea twisted her lips putting her sun glasses on , walking into the shallow side of the pool .

"Yes destiny"I sighed rubbing my temples , already aggravated before she could speak .

"I'm leaving...you don't need me or my deeds anymore...all you care about is her , where in the fucking contract does is say you sleep in the bed with your submissive let alone her fucking bed " she pointed at briea being direct , why can't everybody just play the role their given this shit was annoying as hell and frankly , I'm sick of all these bitches .