30

30comments and 30 votes for another book this last chapter up yall 🥰💕💕 !!!

"Hey sis what you doing over here ?" Davon dropped the groceries on mama issa's counter , side hugging me

"Hey i told her I'll come by soon as I get back , she been going off on me saying I'm acting brand new and all that" I chuckled finishing up the dishes for her .

"She swear somebody be acting brand new...you staying for dinner though ? I know she asked you too" he pecked on his phone .

"Oh uhm...no she didn't but I'm probably not anyways , I just wanted to come see her I missed her funny self , you know she made me send her pictures everydayyy while I was gone " I laughed showing him our messages , the whole thread was full of pictures we sent back and forth to each other .

"Mannn you don't even gotta show me , she post yo ass on Facebook all the time 'my daughter in law at the beach today such a beauty my baby girl this my baby girl that' with all them unnecessary ass emojis" he laughed mocking her as he pulled up her Facebook , scrolling through her posts of me .

"She is crazy I love her" i smiled passing him his phone back .

"Hey my baby I'm back I just had to put up them clothes , ohh when you get here , did You got my cantaloupes handsome?" She cupped his cheek . It was so sweet how she handled Davon , hell even me —she was such a sweet lady you'd never think she went through half the things she did before getting everything right .

"Yes ma'am you making your fruit salad tonight? You haven't made that in so long" he laid his head against her shoulder as she rambled through the groceries.

"Yeah , I'll make enough for all of y'all since you bringing over my daughter in laws with a s" she chuckled shaking her head "boy you never seem to surprise me but they must make you happy , you ain't never brought any one home"

"Yeah they really do ma , even though they both headaches" he sighed pulling his phone closer to his face

"You staying for dinner baby you know I missed you we haven't ate together in such a long time" her sweet voice melted my heart .

"Uhm sure..I don't mind" i smiled , mentally kicking myself I couldn't face Dave right now , and I know he'd be here .

//////

"Wow both you girls are beautiful ...I see why he's so caught up Barbie dolls are what y'all are I swear to you " mama Issa hugged kadaja and Nyla . Nyla eyes widened with a smile on her face as she looked at me , I already told her she had nothing to worry about Issa was the sweetest lady .

"Thank you for having us I've been ready to meet you , he always talks about you" kadaja spoke innocently. I wanted to laugh so bad , but I wasn't gonna' blow my girl cover

"Yeah he love his mama ...y'all treat my baby right now he love him some y'all , and your my other baby sister right ?" She turned her nose up to Nyla "come on in here let me talk to you , we'll be right back baby uhhh briea help her set the table for me love bug"