15

5 months later .

"Alyssa Mariee Sanchez" my name was called over intercom , claps sounded as I waved walking across the stage

"Alyssa Mariee Sanchez" my name was called over intercom , claps sounded as I waved walking across the stage . A big poster that read my name , flashed up and down in the air my , must've been one of my class mates . My heart thumped as I approached the big stage were my professors and dean stood .

Tears formed in my eyes while exiting stage left , I really did it , Through all the stress , tears , and sleepless nights , with no help , I can say I DID IT. My mind shifted to my bestfriend , she should've been here , I couldn't blame anyone for our fall out but myself . Supporting your friend is a must , and that's where I went wrong .

we're finally to the the part where we'd throw our caps in the air , and at this point I was a crybaby mess . Only my bestfriend and I know the real story behind all this , I've overcame so much .

"GO BESTFRIEND!!!!" A familiar voice screeched over the quietness , my head shot towards the girl who held the sign with my name . Brieas bright smile almost covered her whole face , as she waved wildly , waving the sign with her free hand . My heart burst into flames seeing her there , through it all she still supported me and in that moment I vowed to never break our bond again .

"1...2....3!!!!" I threw my cap in the air emotional as hell I know my make up was tore up . Watching my cap fly above my head , the feeling of relief washed over my body . My life just started .

The doors opened letting all of us seniors exit , where families awaited . My eyes scanned through the crowd , anxious to find my bestfriend . Once we locked eyes we immediately ran into each other hugging tightly , Totally forgetting we'd been beefing for months . My tears flowed along with hers , guilt weighed heavy on me , ready to apologize I pulled her back .

"Bestfriend I'm so sorry I'm sooooo sorry-"

"It don't even matter bestfriend I missed you and I'm so proud of you ! You did it!!!!" She yelped , pulling me back into a large lovefelt hug .

"Congratulations" Dave walked up handing me a banquet of flowers and a card , I thanked him pulling him into a friendly hug. Hell we family now .

"Thank you I'm sorry" seeing how happy she was , he was doing something right, And I appreciate him for that especially knowing how she gets . overwhelming times really take a tole on her spirit and hinder with her mentally . He must've been a strong man dealing with that.

"You good I understand where you came from with it , I would've done the same shit" he nodded , I'm glad he understood , she was my whole heart and her happiness meant a lot to me .

"You got plans ?? I wanted to take you to lunch" briea said , smile still big as ever .

"Actually I don't , I could use seafood but what you thinking about ?"

"Seafood it is, baby you can go head and handle your business we about to get lunch" she informed him , he nodded in response giving her a sweet Kiss on the cheek before side hugging me , then stepping into a black suv leaving the stadium.