38

"Oh alrightttt , let that be the fucking reason kadaja !let it be !" I screamed , she was all too comfortable with this male friend of hers and it was starting to piss me off

"Oh alrightttt , let that be the fucking reason kadaja !let it be !" I screamed , she was all too comfortable with this male friend of hers and it was starting to piss me off .

"What the fuck is the problem ? It's not like I'm fucking him-"

"YALL ARE LITERALLY GOING ON DATES CALLING IT FUCKING COFFEE BREAKS ! Now he sending you flowers and shit ?" I shouted , throwing the flowers in the trash. If she didn't find anything wrong with this , we had nothing to discuss.

"Yo , Nyla are you serious right now ? You over doing this shit I just said we don't have anything going on what the fuck are you trashing my flowers for you being a jealous ass bitch right n-"

"JEAAALOUSSSS BITCH THIS IS CHEATING" I stepped closer to her , how I was feeling I definitely wanted a fade . For weeks I've been letting this slide with this co worker of hers , but flowers and a cute ass note is too far.

"What the fuck y'all yelling about , nigga trying to sleep" Davon came in rubbing the crust from his eyes. I've been keeping this shit from him just off the strength I felt like I could trust her , which might've been wrong but I didn't want him roweled up for nothing .

"Go head and tell him..." I crossed one foot over the other , waiting on her bullshit ass answer.

"I-...a co worker of mines sent me flowers and-"

"He sent you flowers and shit ...yeah I know , believe me that was his last time doing some dumb shit like that , and you ...you think I don't know but I do , you and him been fucking for some time now , I'm not slow , y'all wasn't low with this shit either . Get the fuck out my house." He sat down eyeing with with cold eyes, it seemed as if he didn't really give a fuck.

"Davon." Kadaja looked at him surprised by the way he spoke to her .

"So you have been fucking around ...and you lied to me about it" tears welded in my eyes , I couldn't wrap my head around it . my heart began to ache . I wanted to put hands on her bad but I kept my composure , you had the best of both worlds and you do this ?

"Nyla...I'm sorry I'm so sorry...it just happened, I didn't-"

"Don't fucking touch me" I pushed her away, tears rolled down her face as she walked past Davon who held no type expression at all