14

Two days later

                         Two days later

"Nah nah stay right here , we gone have a chat before you even take yo ass in here" he clung on to me with his arm wrapped around my neck

"Nah nah stay right here , we gone have a chat before you even take yo ass in here" he clung on to me with his arm wrapped around my neck . "Ain't none of that wild shit going down this time ..you know how that'll turn out for you" he referred to the black room .

"Oh my goddd...Dave now why you being extra I can't have fun?" I giggled holding on to his arm , as he talked his shit . We were at club odious , celebrating nylas birthday , she was already three shots in letting everybody know she that bitch .

"Yeah you can have fun , just don't make me kill a nigga in here" he rasped the last part in my ear , as he began walking inside still having a hold on me.

"Boy hush you ain't gone kill nobody" I sucked my teeth , Forgetting he mentioned a few bodies to me before .

"Yeah ight" he rested his chin on top of my head , we made our way to the big section on stage and people began crowding the area . I watched as girls began forming a Circle below us twerking to the New Orleans music , Nyla and kadaja started throwing ones over them hyping them up .

"It's my birthday bitches SHAKE THAT ASS!!!" Nyla twirled with a shot glass , she definitely was my turn up buddy nothing but good vibes and even better ones when drunk .

"SURE ISSSS" i boosted as we began taking shots together, the girls were here as well . Even though their internship was over , it didn't matter we all grew a bond , they're like my little sisters now .

"Here take this" i poured a shot of patron in kadajas mouth , she winced holding her chest from the fire of the tequila .

"Whewwww..alaysia next that bitch running from shots" she pointed , basically shoo'ing me to alaysia , I twisted my lips pulling her in for a shot as well .

"I wanna danceeeee" anari bent over to SDAB by beat king . I pulled my phone out recording her and posting it in my close friends , these bitches were the life of the club I swear .