33

"Okay Davon I understand that ! But I need you out here with me you and Dave out here acting off anger when y'all needa think-"

"Man I don't give a fuck about none of that my mama GONE ! Niggas gone die TONIGHT!" He snatched away from me slamming the door behind him .

I ran my hands through my hair as tears fell , I know how Dave is and the whole city about to painted red until he know what happened to miss Issa and Davon was right behind him . She fought for two whole weeks , she didn't deserve no shit like this .

"Oh my fucking god my nigga , I can't like I can't !" Kadaja stormed off slamming the room door behind her.

I pulled my phone out calling briea hoping she'd got through to Dave , if anybody could calm him down it would be her .

"Hello??" She answered quickly

"Have Dave been home? Davon dead ass on a mission and I know him and Dave not too far apart" I sighed sitting down tucking my feet under me .

"I can't get in touch with him , this not like him at All Nyla . I can't be stressing like this I just want him to come home" she cried , which made me even more angry . I understand their frustration but damn they got families and so much going behind their names I don't want them to lose it all.

"Here we come sis , I'm sorry all this happening you not supposed to be dealing with any of this hell none of us are just try and calm down I'll be there in ten " I stood up grabbing my things then going to get kadaja .

"Okay see y'all in a minute" she sniffed , disconnecting the call .

When we pulled up the house was empty , I could hear Alyssa and briea muffled voices from downstairs.

"Damn it's so quiet In here thats a first" kadaja mumbled as we made our way on the elevator. Once we reached her floor , briea sat with her face in hands—still crying . Her face was now puffy and eyes were blood shot red .

"Oh my godddd sis" i pouted running to her aid , dealing with mama Issa passing including Dave on a rampage I know she was sick to her stomach .

Although I'd only been around miss Issa for two month I grew close with her and she was such a mother to me I hate how they did this to her it wasn't right at all .

"Have you got to talk to him ? " her voice trembled , I shook my head no wishing I had a different answer for my girl .

"All we can do is pray god lead them out that dark path they walking down , this a different type of hurt" Alyssa shook her head as she rubbed brieas back .