21

5 days later

"wassup briea you looking good on this fine Sunday"Davon smiled slipping me a side hug

"wassup briea you looking good on this fine Sunday"Davon smiled slipping me a side hug .

"Thank you , I'm surprised your here but I'm glad....how things going with you and Dave?" I gave a faint smile . I honestly wasn't feeling it , but I've never missed a Sunday with the family .

"Shit cool I guess , he ight with me . he a bad ass cockblocker though" he sighed shaking his head as his attention turned to Nyla .

"On who ? Nyla ? Mmmtch my sis gayer than the rainbow itself you better off trying somewhere else" I chuckled , sipping my drink.

"Damn why nobody got faith in me shiddd I'll fuck with her girlfriend too we can be a big happy family " he smirked crossing his arms . I was amazed at the fact , he really believed the fantasy he was portraying to himself .

"Oh wowww you know what thats my Que I won't condone in this non sense " I patted his shoulder walking in the opposite direction .

"Come on briea !! Put me in door" he shouted after me .

I laid eyes on Dave who sat playing spades with Tony , Tommy , and Alyssa .

"Hey y'all" i leaned against Dave's shoulder , they all gave a me a dry response keeping their attention on the game .

"won't put no money on it though" Davon slid beside me , looking over the game . All their attention turned to him , while smiles slithered upon their faces .

"Alyssa slide out let the men play" Tony waved his hand , shooing her

"Boy fuck you I want some money too tell tommy buff ass to move the fuck" she mugged Tony , then
Eyed tommy .

"Actually miss Alyssa I actually knowwwww how to play so I think it's best you do slide out of the way" Tommy resorted , I was surprised he even spoke that much .

"Ooooppp he told you" I chuckled , Dave wrapped his arm around my waist rubbing the side of my love handles—being him clingy self as always .

"You know what fuck y'all ...I hope he take all that lil cash yall got" she pointed the middle finger around the table , letting Davon sit down .

"I'll do your seat justice baby , just watch" he smirked interlocking his fingers "so...y'all shuffling or what?" He asked arrogantly .

"Let me shuffle lil'nigga ain't finna get me" Tony mugged snatching the cards up from the center of the table .

"You good baby" dave continued to rub my love handles , kissing my arm .

"Yes , you ? You had enough to eat?" I picked at his nearly worn out braids , reminding myself to set him a hair appointment.

"Yeah I'm good and full-what the fuck" his eyebrow's furrowed , standing to his feet . "Bitch you got some nerve"

"I sure do .."Bri smirked , holding a infant on her hip "you living it up with this wanna be me ass bitch yet you totally forgot you have a wholeeeee childddd that you yet to acknowledge, let alone call me the fuck back" Bri mugged me up and down .