32

"Welcome in ladies , I've been through you guys file and I can say I'm very impressed you all have so much potential

"Welcome in ladies , I've been through you guys file and I can say I'm very impressed you all have so much potential . It's a honor to help you young woman take a leap towards your future , and thank you guys for trusting me with it . this is my fiancé briea she'll be here and there for small things as y'all can she baking my baby for me so I won't be really stressing her much with this" i gave a friendly smile to the three new interns .

"Yesss and your so pretty with this bump oh my gosshhh" Tatyana coo'd poking her lip out , she was business major from nyu.

"Thank you hun , but yes I'll be here to help whenever y'all need to talk or anything that is too overwhelming let me know I'll be around here somewhere" she waved her hand leaning against my arm . I love how she always was so clingy with me , no matter what we were doing she'd be in skin and vice versa .

Even though I almost shit a brick when i proposed, deep down I knew my baby girl wanted to spend the rest of her life with me . I'm glad I got my family started , they'll never have to worry about a thing as long as I got breath in my body and even after that .

"Y'all names are on each door you'll have tablets in your room that will ding with assignments , the task will start Monday you can make yourselves at home over the weekend" I clasped my hands together , basically dismissing them . Tommy and a few others helped them take their things up the steps , hopefully this group of females are less dramafied .

"Ight baby , I love you I'm bout to go handle some business. You need some before I go?" I cupped her ass caressing it .

"No , I'm about to go with the girls anyways when you coming home ?" She stood in front of me wiping my shoulders off then admiring me .

"No later than twelve , so wait on me mama I wanna rub your feet and shit" I yawned , still kind of tired from last night she been taking me down lately I had to start telling her ass not tonight .

"I won't you know I can't sleep without you ...i need my big bear up under me" she squeezed my torso , I chuckled rubbing my hand over her bump as always . My baby girl arrival was something that was on my mind day in and out , only thing that had me worried was my how my American Express account would be looking .

"Let me know if you need me while I'm out too I'll shoot to wherever you at ight" i pecked her lips leaving out the door .

"Okay I love you too by the way baby be safe" she called after me , before closing the door .

I hopped in my all black matte hellcat , pulling out of my mansion making my way to the community center in my old neighborhood with Antoine and Davon to go over some shit and making a couple money plays .