25

"I ain't paying that hoe shit ! It ain't my fucking kid I don't give a fuck" I spat as I placed dismembered body parts In a trash bag

"I ain't paying that hoe shit ! It ain't my fucking kid I don't give a fuck" I spat as I placed dismembered body parts In a trash bag .

"Man I don't know just act like you wanna-" Davon gagged as he picked up the remaining guts on the floor slinging them in a trash bag "act like you wanna be there for the baby and sneak the dna or some shit" he winced placing his hands on his hips

"Fuck that I say kill this bitch ...that's it that's all solves all the problems plus you can get the kid and then get a dna test" Tony drug the body bags over the bins so they could be taken out properly.

"Nah man heat still gone be on me it look like I got motive , it's too risky . And even after I find out the baby ain't mines it ain't changing shit , briea don't want shit to do with me" i slumped in a seat snatching the gloves from my hands .

"You just gotta give her time D she going through a lot plus you fucking her only made that shit worse" Davon responded helping Tommy and puffy carry the bins to the back of the truck .

"She already moving on" I shook my head speaking lowly . I know I fucked up but her moving on and seeing other niggas already was crazy to me , I would've never did no shit like that . What can I say though ? I betrayed her .

"So what we kill that nigga and you get her back it's simple"Tony shrugged , slapping palms with me then pulling me from the seat .

"Oh his ass dead for sure no doubt , I gotta find out who the fuck he is." I sniffed walking to the car . If I wasn't sure about one thing I was sure this nigga would be dead as fuck , thinking you gone make my woman happy and get to live is crazy .

"Not gone lie , The way you niggas can sit and have a regular conversation with bodies around concern me bro" Davon shook his head , as he lit a backwood "shit got my stomach hurting"

"Nigga you new to this or some?...this what I'm saying D this nigga ain't ready" Tony sighed taking the blunt from Davon .

"Nigga fuck you ...I ain't new to shit it's just my first time riding around with chopped up bodies" he snatched his backwood from Tonys lips .

"I wish both you niggas shut the fuck up nobody got time for y'all and all this bitching today" I rubbed my temple .

"Nigga stressed ain't it" Tony chuckled " we going out tonight my guy enough of all that slouching around like somebody stole yo bit-" he started then stopped " damn my bad " he held his laughter in looking over to Davon who covered his smile with his index finger as he looked out the window .

"Y'all niggas always think shit funny and a game until I slap fire from one of you niggas" I grew aggravated pulling my phone from my pocket.

"Ion bout chu' but a Nigga ain't gone slap me" Davon said lowly tiltling his head back and forth.

"Shidddd me either he better get his heart out his ass" Tony chuckled . I continued to scroll through my phone checking my messages as well .

203-333-6533- hey sweetheart it's your mama . I don't know if Davon told you or not ..this my new number incase you ever wanted to call back or come by I can send the address