29

2 months later

"Ughhhh I miss you bitch" i pouted through the FaceTime call with briea , even though her and Dave were over

"Ughhhh I miss you bitch" i pouted through the FaceTime call with briea , even though her and Dave were over . I still had a real friendship with her , and that wouldn't change .

"I miss you too..ill be back out there soon though it's only for a couple weeks , so don't be making new friends and shit you know how you get" she twisted her lips .

"Girl boo . Who got time for friends when kadaja and Davon up my ass all day" I groaned putting my camera on the sleeping two , they should be up from their nap soon .

"How's that going by the way ? Dealing with both of y'all gotta be a handful just one of y'all a head ache whew Chile I can only imagine" she chuckled shaking her head .

"Girl good so far , he actually doing his shit . we haven't told Dave just yet though I'm so damn scared not even gone lie especially telling Tony he over do shit" I rolled my eyes , imagining our conversation .

"Ight now don't wait to late to tell them , but let me get back in here it's time for my massage love you boo" she blew me a kiss .

"Love you too see you" I returned the kiss disconnecting the call .Throwing my phone beside me I rolled over snuggling under davons arm .

"Who you was talking too" his voiced rasped , turning to wrap his around me .

"Briea" I pulled at his chin hairs , his skin was so soft and smooth while his perfectly plumped lips complemented his face .

"Word? How she doing ? My mama always asking about her ass" he did a slight grin , with his eyes still closed .

"Good and speaking of yo mama' can we push the dinner back I'm scared...like-" he interrupted me with a sweet kiss

"Chill...my mama not like that bae-"

"Yeah but I did give her a hard time the first time we met so likeeeee" I made a yikes expression.

"Mannnnn she probably don't even remember that you was even there , you worrying yourself about nothing" he pulled my leg over his waist . "Dave should be the one we worried about but it ain't like I ain't tell that nigga I was gone get you though " he sighed tucking his arm beneath is head . 

"Right..but anyways im hungry you want some breakfast?" I slid on top of him whipping my hair to one side .

"Yeah" he bit his bottom lip , pressing against me from below as he slithered his hands up my thighs.

"Wow...you know I meant actual food right" I planted my arms on  the side of him , pecking his lips .

"Mmmmm I'm hungry too" kadaja groaned sliding from the bed , slipping her panties on and walking to the bathroom . "Pancakes please baby" she shouted at me as she closed the door .