17

2 days later

"Now we gotta go in here and clean up cause you wanna be freaky and shit on the elevator" i rasped fixing myself in my clothes , We'd just left a dinner for her upcoming graduation

"Now we gotta go in here and clean up cause you wanna be freaky and shit on the elevator" i rasped fixing myself in my clothes , We'd just left a dinner for her upcoming graduation . I decided to take a family trip to LA to celebrate.

"Oh well it's a pretty view , I knew it'd be even prettier if I was bent over" she smiled pulling her dress down , not that I'm complaining but baby girl was becoming a nympho . I think I turned her out .

"Yo' ass something else , give me a kiss though" I pulled her to me by her throat , giving her a sweet kiss .

We reached our floor going to wash up and get ready for bed

/////

"Brieaaaaaa" Alyssa knocked at our door , it was 12 pm and I'm sure she was ready to head to the beach for the brunch .

"Girl I'm coming ...baby what are you doing I came in here a whole thirty minutes ago and your still in the same spot" she spat , slapping the side of her thigh . she held the back of her tank top as she tried to tie it , getting aggravating . I sighed going to help her , she hated being rushed on to of trying to get her  outfit together .

"Baby I'm dressed , I'm just rolling now it's LA you want me to put on a suit and shit?" I chuckled , my outfit was blue and yellow beach boy shorts , with my chains on along with my Gucci slides .

"Uhm a shirt the fuck..you not going out with your chest out markiese , don't piss me off" she rolled her eyes , going to open the door .

"Briea..ight , be having a fit when I tell" I sighed shaking my head , pulling out a all white wind breaker button down it'd be staying unbuttoned though .

"You ready bruh , all they ass rushing around with these attitudes and shit" Tony slapped palms with me as I finished my last wood .

"Hell yeah and for real everytime we getting ready she be running around with that attitude fussing at me and shit" I chuckled standing to my feet , dusting my shorts off .