26

"I don't know why he fucking mad at me ! I never did anything wrong it's like when I mind my business I'm still in the middle of shit it don't make sense" Nyla ranted as she curled kadajas hair

"I don't know why he fucking mad at me ! I never did anything wrong it's like when I mind my business I'm still in the middle of shit it don't make sense" Nyla ranted as she curled kadajas hair . I invited them out to a movie before I start handling business with Dave .

"You gotta see where he coming from though , imagine if it was you and kadaja and he knew some shit kadaja was on . you would've expected him to tell you some shit" I inhaled the smoke from my wood passing it to kadaja .

"I feel both parts but at the end of the day it ain't her business , she don't gotta say shit to either one of them in my opinion" kadaja shrugged

"Exactly...Dave ugly ass being sassy , got me blocked and shit tell him don't make me pull up to that house and act bad for real" she waved the curling irons around , causing me to back up a bit .

"Y'all ass tripping hurry up so we can catch the movie I got shit to do and y'all slow asses pose' to been getting ready way earlier" I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed .

"Thinking you can tell us be ready 2 hours before is crazy you smoking dick" Nyla spat back , rubbing kadajas face as she fluffed out her hair out .

"Big dick " kadaja chimed in looking at her nails "uhn unnnn it's about that time look stink" she held her finger up to Nyla , as she pushed a loose nail up and down .

"I gotchu...what about you Nyla" I dug in my pocket pulling out a wad of cash .

"Boy ..Davon you just swear-"

"Man shut up and finish getting ready I'm finna go roll another wood" i sat the money on the counter walking towards the living room . Nyla ass was a tough one , but ill have them both I stamp that shit.

"Don't tell me shut up ugly ass!!" She yelled after me .

"Man hurry up !" I sat on the couch pulling my weed out , getting everything together for this wood . I sighed seeing Dave's contact pop up against my screen , knowing this nigga wanted something I tapped the green phone Icon connecting the call.

"Yo" I put the phone on speaker sitting it down on the marble table .

"Man..I don't know where the fuck Tony at and we got a drop in 30 you think you can swing by this bitch you just gone have to get his cut" he sighed

"You sure , ion' need that nigga tryna' trip on me and shit?" And I meant that , but Tony ass never focused on his end . I've been having to pick up his slack just so Dave won't find out about certain shit . 

"Man I'm sho' this nigga fucking with my money and shit . You down or what?" He resorted

"Fasho send me the addy I gotta chop it up with you about something too"I referred to the bitch that was trying to pin that kid on him .

"Ight finna send that addy over now"he disconnected the call , I slid my phone in pocket finishing up my wood . mentally groaning I stood from the couch dusting my self off , getting ready to hear two smart ass mouths