28

"This nigga betta mean business , I'm tired of wasting my fucking time" i slouched down in my seat , Tommy passed me a cigar then lighter

"This nigga betta mean business , I'm tired of wasting my fucking time" i slouched down in my seat , Tommy passed me a cigar then lighter . The door opened to the hefty nigga from the club , making me raise up in my seat .

"The infamous Dave east" he chuckled , Tommy began patting him down then his partner .

"Nah , I don't know about all that" I sat with a straight face , puffing my cigar . A slimmer dude stood beside him sizing Davon .

"What you got to offer ? We not our here slanging weed and all that this shit come with more than 3/5 and 30 dollars" Davon explained , tossing a brick of cocaine on the table .

"Nigga I go where the money flow , I been doing this shit since you was in diapers young blood believe that" he assured Davon , turning his attention back to me .

"So what you bringing to the table as of now though" Tony smirked sitting his hands on top of the table . "I hope you ain't think we was fronting you shit"

"I ain't think shit , I come with my bread up front LIL DAWG" he chuckled tapping his partner, who threw a black bag on the table. I snatched bag shuffling through the money .

"Get 'em' right for me Davon" I nodded my head to the back . His partner followed Davon to the back of the warehouse leaving me him Tommy and Tony .

"I see you threw In a lil'extra ..you trying prove a point here" i chuckled , I might can do business with this ugly nigga .

"This cause for a celebration, come by my club tonight it's a grand opening ...special section for you my guy maybe we can discuss a few propositions" he reached his palm bout .

"Fasho' dat ...send me the addy" I slapped palms with him .

"Shit anything dealing with hoes I'm with it" Tony laughed tapping Tommy's shoulder , who still stood staring at mal . Davon and mals partner came from the back , and he gave mal a nod .

"Alright then" he stood from his seat brushing his clothes off "I'll see y'all tonight" we all nodded in response.